[Plugin] xPluginUpdater

From plugin interface, you can check for updates!
It will scann your current plugins installed, then you can update the selected ones to the most recent version but only if the plugin has support for it.

Direct download : [Save as Link] :ballot_box_with_check:

Implementation for plugin makers :

# Your most recent version
pVersion = '0.0.1'
# Your plugin hosted in "raw"/direct link mode
pUrl = 'https://YourDirectLinkToThePluginHere/PluginName.py'
# YourPluginName.py (Totally optional)
#  It's only considered if you wanna get your plugin correctly identified by the user
pName = 'YourPluginName'
10 Likes

Damn I was actually thinking about adding something like this where it would pull the latest version from GitHub allowing you to easily choose a bunch of plugins that you want.

Well, a better implementation would be like that, but will require GUI at the end of the day …

:joy:

1 Like

Plugin reworked. From the interface, you can check for updates now, and update selected plugin if you wish…

The bad news : it won’t update automatically but feels better some way.

Implementation it’s reduced! just add variables as Global like this :

# Your most recent version
pVersion = '0.0.1'
# Your plugin hosted in "raw"/direct link mode
pUrl = 'https://YourDirectLinkToThePluginHere/PluginName.py'
# YourPluginName.py (Totally optional)
#  It's only considered if you wanna get your plugin correctly identified by the user
pName = 'YourPluginName'

Everything else it’s made by this beauty. I’ll be waiting feedback :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Plugin not sees my plugins at my Plugins folder

Weird. Las time it was working… I’ll check the next trial time if I have some time.

Yeap. Me too

Fixed methods for Python earlier than 3.6 :expressionless:
Plugin fixed a few minutes ago.

2 Likes

[14:50:49] Plugin: Error loading xKervanKey.py plugin. <urlopen error [Errno 11002] getaddrinfo failed>

[14:51:00] Plugin: xKervanKey.py has failed to load

i added this code in .py by notepad++
but dont see its GUI
doesn’t have?

xPluginUpdater has a tiny GUI to update your plugin selected but only if the plugin has support for it and it’s outdated.

hi jelly when I open the phbot my pluginupdate , happens failure to load , already tried almost everything how to solve?

1 Like

@JellyBitz

what number you have at pythonXX.dll inside your phbot folder it should be 38 if you still have 34 delite it
and overinstall phbot with plugin funktion again

“overinstall is if you just install phbot in the same location as befor without deliting any data”

1 Like

is it still working? shows that loaded successfully but nothing there…

Use the link here, the one at the top isn’t for the PluginUpdater

Thank you so much…

not working

Python Error: ‘cp932’ codec can’t decode byte 0x94 in position 5027: illegal multibyte sequence

Some plugin file cannot be opened.
Try to download the file again or save it with another encoding.

I just noticed the link at main post wasn’t the right link to xPluginUpdater. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

still give’s the same error

my plugin list