[Plugin] xAutoDungeon

im testing the plugin and it seems that everything works great, except that when i killed all the mobs in the area the character waits like 15 seconds to continue to the next area. Any solutions?

you can add “return scroll” at the end of the script.

he want it to re enter … its impossible i guess to re-enter :smiley:

Go to HWT, come.I created the script but there may be minor issues.You are logged in manually.1. After cutting the uniq, leave it out of range, just start.then go until the hwt time expires, come and cut uniqs.I’m using it with 5 li party.ha, I’d do better or I’d appreciate it if you share and edit. by the way, Mo7ammadQ8 ,I created my brother’s script by taking the example. thx for labor.

sorry for my bad english. HWT 3rd Floor Script. holy 3.kat deneme 2 birleşim…txt (261.1 KB)

where is the master.zip? where i get the last version? my plugin is also a 0.0.4
update: nvm found it

@JellyBitz hey could you message me how it works

There is already a lot of information about it.n.all you have to do is install xautodungeon, and create script. The script you created, you can add AttackArea to the points you want to do atack.

walk,17922,6435,0
walk,17889,6441,0
AttackArea
walk,17870,6461,0
walk,17840,6475,0
walk,17808,6461,0
AttackArea
walk,17784,6493,0
AttackArea
walk,17759,6486,0
walk,17746,6457,0
AttackArea
walk,17695,6469,0

1 Like

the bot dont walk on script
&or kill first room & stop walking
but bot still running
and bot kill counting … keep counting imaginary kills o.O

anyone got a script for that?
baghdad as base
& screenshot for the xAutodungeon settings
& Range?

i just downloaded the plugin and it load succesfully but no taps has shown up in the plugin section

where can i update the xAutoDungeon , or where can i find that master.zip?

1 Like

hey @JellyBitz
the plugin is broken in 0.5.0

at 0.4.1 Auto HWT was working perfect with me but when updated i am getting an errors

[09:51:52] Script: Setting training area 11764, 4395
[09:51:52] Script: Walking to 10886, 4594
[09:51:54] Script: Walking to 10954, 4593
[09:51:58] Python Error: getMobCount() missing 1 required positional argument: ‘radius’
[09:51:58] Script: Command not found [AttackArea,5]
[09:51:58] Script: Walking to 10992, 4593
[09:52:01] Bot stopped. Botting time [0 minutes]

so i downgraded it to 0.4.1 is there any solution so we could use the latest version … and thanks <3

Fixed now.

Ex: "AttackArea" or "AttackArea,5" or "AttackArea,5,75"
# Will be checking mobs every 5 seconds at the area as default.
# Will be using radius maximum (75 approx) as default

I’m thinking about removing this checking mobs time, probably the next update.

thanks bud… nah keep its the timing thingy is amazing <3

Hey boys
How to use it in FGW? dont understand few. I need to count all of any type of mobs?

the script stuck at some points and just take attackarea for every and the script keeps it attack area and not going to the next place so anyone here can tell me what can i do and what’s better code then attackarea !!

For people wondering how it looks like at xAutoDungeon v0.6.0 ( xSROMap ):

xAutoDungeon has no delay, it just starts/stop phbot on command. Delay is generated by phbot checking a lot stuffs.

v0.6.0 has updated command to be AttackArea,Radius?,CheckingSeconds?

Just use AttackArea if you are not on Bahdag dungeon.

1 Like

Hi there JellyBitz, i downloaded your plugin (previously downloaded the plugins package from Ryan), set your file in phbot testing/plugins/pycache then i logg in and press “reload”, bot says “Plugin: xAutoDungeon v0.0.4 succesfully loaded.” yet i dont get anything new in plugin window =/

Hey Jelly,

could you please make a little video for me while you explain that tool?
I tried now to let that “FGW Script Togui Village” run for 3 hours but it didnt work.
What iam doing wrong?
I downloaded ur plugin put it into the plugin folder and reloaded the plugins over the phbot (that worked fine).
After that i downloaded the Togui Village Script from this topic and changed the script in my training area to this script.
Then i opened FGW 1* Togui Village and started the bot.
The char started then and used the buffs while script, but at the first place with monsters he stopped for 1 sec didnt kill one of them and walked to the next place their he did the same…

I got following messages into my bot control:

Command not found [AttackArea]
and another error

but also messages like “plugin killing 1 mob” “no mobs in area”

i use the unstable version of phbot, maybe thats the problem?