[Plugin] xAcademy

Hi, @JellyBitz
Has the plugin’s custom namelist entry field been removed?

My custom name list
Ex… “cihan”,“hasan”,"hüseyin,“ali”,“veli” …

Where should I add my custom name list in the plugin?
The names that the plugin receives serially are detected by TRSRO and the characters are banned.

In older versions of the plugin,
There was a custom name list entry field and I remember using it.

SS Screenshot by Lightshot

It disconnects when logging in using cmd. No problem opening with a manager. I’ve used this a while ago but never experienced every single account getting dced when listing the chars. They don’t reconnect once they get dced either. Phbot just keeps trying to reconnect but everytime gets dced when listing the chars. @JellyBitz

Hey @JellyBitz,

Is there any way that i can just apply xAcademy config to every single loggining char or manager without loading that config by its name? Thanks! ^^

1 Like

The only way currently is with xAutoconfig

1 Like

oto akademi için kasılacak charın akademi ayarı, kasacak charın pt ve slot ayarı ve normal clienntten girip kasılacak charın tüm ayarlarını yapıyorum ve xAcademy pluginini de ENABLED olarak işaretliyorum… lakin managerden charları startladığımda xAcademy plugini enabled olarak gelmiyor. yani sürekli manuel müdahele etmek gerekiyor. adı üstünde oto akademi olmazı lazım :slight_smile: muhtemelen ben birşeyi eksik ya da yanlış yapıyorum. :slight_smile: yardımcı olabilecek bir TÜRK var mı acaba ? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

enabled yaptiktan sonra save demen gerekiyor ve bunu yaparken sagindaki kutucuk bos olmali dolayisiyla sen default ayari enabled olarak degistirmis olucaksin. Eger hali hazirda bunu yapiyorsan managerin botu actigi konum ile senin bu ayarlari yaptigin botun konumunu kontrol etmeni tavsiye ederim cunku bir cok kisi farki bot dosyalarindan dolayi bu hatayla karsilasti daha once.

xacademy problem have not working fix plz

Hello,

I use the following Command Line Arguments inside an .bat file to start my PhBot Academy Accounts without the manager.
My question is how can I make the .bat file open up the bot again when the characters disconnects on Level 40 to login an new character so I get an infinty loop?

start C:/Users/JellyBitz/Downloads/phBot/phBot.exe --privateserver SRLatino --locale private-server --server Alfa --username jellybot2 --password 12345abc --character dummy --startbot --minimize --skipupdates -xacademy-config=jellybot2

hello
I will try to make my own Akademy and i need someone who can help me from 0.
I know how to set Phbot and i work since 2years with phbot and now i will learn how to use this Akademi plug in.
If you avaible and can help me with this was rly great :slight_smile:
we can talk at wp or Discord too :slight_smile:

you should add ‘‘relog on disconnect’’ to .bat file.

..png
Merhaba, resimdeki hatayı alıyorum, windows defenders kapalı, plugin güncel, bu dosya artık çalışmıyormu ? veya başka yolu varmı yardımcı olursanız sevinirim. görüşmek üzere.

Hello, I get the error in the picture, windows defenders are turned off, plugin is up to date, is this file not working anymore? or if there is any other way i will be glad if you can help me. See you.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/JellyBitz/phBot-xPlugins/master/xAcademy.py

xAcademy will suffice

xAcademy yüklesen yeterli

it is necessary to delete the plugin akademi

Sildiğim takdirde otomatik akademi karakteri oluşturamıcam. Hatayı çözmem gerekiyor.

1 Like

we’ll handle it… :slight_smile:

Problemi çözdüm windows 7 artık düzgün çalışmıyor, windows 10 yükselttim düzeldi bir problem yok artık.

i solved the problem windows 7 doesn’t work properly anymore, i upgraded to windows 10 and it’s fixed there is no problem anymore.

Thank you @EzKime

1 Like

Maybe i can change option to select char -lv29? I mean, instead of the char selecting other chars below lv 40, he does it below lv29

know what is happen? and how can i repair?

UPDATE Plugin