[Plugin] xAcademy

Character: Cannot enter the game - server error or character name problem [1035]

Why do we sometimes get this error? @JellyBitz

hello jelly. Do we have a chance to create 4 characters at the first login in a newly opened account?

Hey guys ! I need help. Can you share video with me if you have, about how I use this plugin. TĂŒrk varsa bana bi yardım edebilir mi ?

KardeƟim bana ulaƟabilir misin ? Akademi konusunda yardımına ihtiyacım var geri dönĂŒĆŸ yaparsan sevinirim.

hey I am trying the same thing creating chars with cleric rod and harp but it does not work. Is there any other things that we need to change?

xAcademy.py failed to load . Windows is updated and i reinstalled phbot several times . Still the same issue . Can anyone help ?

What about the sequence ?

@JellyBitz
Can u edit the xAcademy plugin for the sequence ? With this command line thing the sequence is not updated because every profile has specific number. Is there any way to get the sequence data from xAcademy.Sequence.txt like old versions ?

1 Like

where i can add my char config name i try so much and i can get it char config.json to all char on academy same settings and one can help

what i can do to make it work fine on SilkRoadR

How can i execute a batch file after no char can be created?

Character name shoul be empty in manager.

Help me!
I can’t install xAcademy.

Hello. How can I set a profile for all the chars I create? For example, auto masterya, auto join academy, auto graduate, without doing it manually everytime the char logs?

Please read all of Jelly’s first post

1 Like

tks

it will be academy.py edit on line 293.

def GetSequence():	
	sequence = QtBind.text(gui,tbxSequence)
	# Check valid value
	sequence = SEQUENCE_DEFAULT_NUMBER -1
	if os.path.exists(pName+".Sequence.txt"):
		with open(pName+".Sequence.txt","r") as f:
			sequence = int(f.read())
	sequence += 1
	with open(pName+".Sequence.txt","w") as f:
		f.write(str(sequence))
	return sequence
1 Like

First of all , ty for plugins @JellyBitz ,
the characters are now closed after level 40, but I can’t create new characters again? I have to do it manually. help help help
 ty ty ty.

1 Like

This dialogue keeps showing and cant select the new character. Any reason why is this happening?

i want to know how to set the char to get in academy auto and go to attack area could someone help?