[Plugin] xAcademy

I would like to know what is the command to jump from automatic group
Screenshot_1

Any program to auto accept chars in party? i mean is hard write same name number more than 1000x :v

Hello I’m trying to use this plugin but I don’t know how to install it on could some one help me please. I hit the blue link next to where it says “Direct download” specifically the one that says “[Save as Link]” but it just opens another web page and in github and I don’t know what to do there. Any help would be appreciated.

Right click
 save as

1 Like

can you add to create female chars please

1 Like

or could you tell us which line should we modify from the plugin to make them female?

could we get the codes for euro female chars? or the names, just like the screen above.

Find the def CreateCharacter() function and replace with the following to change to female.

China

model = get_monster_string('CHAR_CH_WOMAN_ADVENTURER')
chest = get_item_string('ITEM_CH_W_HEAVY_01_BA_A_DEF')
legs = get_item_string('ITEM_CH_W_HEAVY_01_LA_A_DEF')
shoes = get_item_string('ITEM_CH_W_HEAVY_01_FA_A_DEF')
weapon = get_item_string('ITEM_CH_SWORD_01_A_DEF')

EU

model = get_monster_string('CHAR_EU_WOMAN_NOBLE')
chest = get_item_string('ITEM_EU_W_HEAVY_01_BA_A_DEF')
legs = get_item_string('ITEM_EU_W_HEAVY_01_LA_A_DEF')
shoes = get_item_string('ITEM_EU_W_HEAVY_01_FA_A_DEF')
weapon = get_item_string('ITEM_EU_SWORD_01_A_DEF')
2 Likes

hey! I alrdy replaced it, thanks a lot for your help.
I attach the codes of the chars IN CASE someone else needs

1 Like

question
if I want to delete the number sequence, I should delete the line of number sequence?
sorry for bothering u

Find this line nick = nickname+seq and remove the +seq

1 Like

perfect, gotta try it up after server maintance. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

@JellyBitz i would like to know how can i edit on plugin to select only chars <29. can you help me with that? i tryed edit but is not working.

can you share same codes for weapons?

Hello, has anyone run into this issue when xacademy is trying to create new characters?

Error1206, it creates the char but doesn’t select it. If I hit cancel on the account it logs out then logs back in and the character is there. Thanks

Hi. I have a request. Can we delete the characters that are open and change plugin to close bot? Thanks.

guys how to set the xMatchlocker right for academy chars
all the answers and question where need to fill in ?

Hello, I’m having a problem with the xAcademy plugin, it doesn’t create characters after the v21.0.1 update, can you help?

Hi guys i got a problem with xacademy is anyone know how to fix it ? im using windows 10

Bu hatayı daha önce almamÄ±ĆŸtım çözĂŒmĂŒnĂŒ bilen var mı? windows 10 kullanıyorum

I’m getting this error code. How can I handle it? Windows 10 and python 38 have already been up to date.