Always disconnect in game (very high frequency)

Why would I have an agreement with GMs of an official server? They’re not going to care. If bots do not work on a server it will die unless there are huge changes. Silkroad was designed to be botted.

1 Like

So you mean, won’t you solve the problem of not going online for the DIGEAM server?

I don’t have enough information to do anything. I am able to run a single client with the bot for more than 5 minutes and it does not detect anything. What are you doing that causes the game to crash with an X-Trap error message?

As usual, when I launch the game then bot show me the photo message

That is not when you launch the game. I can see that you selected your character and got in game.

@Ryan
I just recorded the screen recording, the private message was sent to you, take a look

wait

Still can not solve the problem , always disconnect

@Ryan can you update the verison? 23.7.1 can not run the game (when i selected character in game, it was disconnect

Thanks I am waiting for your good news

This is probably not fixable unless you find an easy way to run the bot inside a VM so it’s not detected. X-Trap takes over the ws2_32.connect IAT so edxSilkroadLoader will not work.

VIP qualification cannot be used
No VIP qualification
Neither can be used
No. 6/4 Taiwan needs to update and repair, maybe after tomorrow’s update
Repairing robot

More suitable

I don’t know what do you mean

Would you mind help us to solve this problem? Step by step . Thanks

It’s strange that logging in lasts less than 5 minutes

Will be detected by robots

exactly, can not agree more . We have same situation , like the photo

@Ryan, Actually, a lot of people have same situations because their English well that’s why not many people responded it.

Hope you can try your best to deal with. Thanks a lot

Please read.

Can I remove the X-Trap software? So Silkroad can run

@Ryan today, the server will have routine maintenance , can you try one more time to fix it? I think you can do it!!

The server in Taiwan has been updated

Troublesome administrator trying to fix it thank you