Always disconnect in game (very high frequency)

always disconnect in game, any solutions ? We hope that you can do it once for all because you need to fix the bug once a week. It is very disturb and bring a lot of bad experience in game . The situations like the picture,always disconnect

You need to use the version I posted above.

https://mega.nz/file/CtRVxI7a#m-4QoeucplE1zgJ8InFjtpDjSyiETydfxWLCGwmqTn0

No, it will be disconnected within one to five minutes after logging into the game. It just happens to be a person who has not purchased a VIP. Don’t you have an account? You can try it

We have used this version

You need to run a single bot and client. If you try to login more it could conflict with the existing X-Trap process.

My 7 accounts are currently logged in, no problem, but will be disconnected yesterday

Disconnecting after 5 minutes has nothing to do with VIP. That is 100% caused by X-Trap.

I know that this job may be very hard for you , but I believe that you are a good designer to deal with this problems. I hope that you can improve the software so as to keep a good connecting in game. We never want to disconnect in game . Hope you can take this job seriously . Thanks a lot

Thank very much

But everyone who happens to be disconnected has no VIP

Pay them so they won’t care about you botting. That’s how it works if that’s true.

1 Like

always keep disconnect in game i tried two minutes ago

the account i donve have VIP status

The problem is that when we pay, we will still ban our account and block our account

exactly,when we pay to DIGEAM but we still have to worry about the account being blocked thats why we dont want to pay to DIGEAM

we just want to enjoy the game but DIGEAM bring us a lot of bad experience of game so that we want you to increase the service of PHBOT ,do better and better, maintain a good service in game ,never disconnect and even if we dont have VIP status,we still have enjoy the game

it is not available to use PHBOT launch the game

You’re asking for the impossible. It might not be possible to get it working perfectly as it was before. You should consider finding a good private server or iSRO (it’s basically the same as DIGEAM).

Why is it impossible? Have you reached any agreement with the official? Have a mutually beneficial relationship with DIGEAM!?

OK so can you try you best to deal with this problem? we just want to keep connecting in game (without VIP status)