Always disconnect in game (very high frequency)

something wrong
Please correct
something wrong
Please correct
appear
0XE019100B

Still unavailable

This can be your solution

1 Like

I’m able to run one client without it complaining. If you try to open multiple clients that’s probably the issue.

But I ran one and it was the same.

Reboot your PC then do it.

Rebooted the computer, but it’s still the same.
for 23.7.0 phbot

i have two questions for you.

1.we are not able to launch the game
2.the game keep disconnect also

in order to have good experience in game, please figure it out the solution. Thanks
( a lot of customers feels ANNOYED and DISTURB about it becuase we have bad game experience)

@Ryan
Ryan, digeam’s game manager is very defensive and may give up this game. It seems that digeam’s engineers are more powerful.

1 Like

Ryan, you should also hope that we do not bother you too much. If so, please try your best to improve phbot’s service and maintain a good experience for customers

1. please fix the bug as soon as possible ( we just want to launch the game)
  2. please fix the bug to defense X-Trap ( in order to keep good connection and never disconnect in game)

This will take some time.

ok we will wait you ,keep it up :wink:

but we just want to know how long you can finish? about the day ( no need tell us exact date)

@Ryan
I know you worked hard for our digeam server
Thank you very much
But hope to completely solve the problem that digeam prevents us from using robots
I believe you are stronger than the digeam engineer
Right?

https://mega.nz/file/utIxVQ4a#19QIu0_pp8gs4XOItxnJX6Dz3Xc_uoa5qfIhQlBi9fg

1 Like

I guess it works since no one has responded?

It is okay at the moment, but it was found yesterday that it is not a game VIP, it will still be disconnected, it is strange

1 Like

If that is the case they have essentially turned it into iSRO. If you don’t have VIP you disconnect more frequently.

Is there a way to solve it?!

Is it only when your EXP gain time ends?