Trace!

Ofc, I haven’t noticed, that trace mode has any obstacle detection, it might get stuck, but it is like a normal trace mode. Nothing to worry about. The only improvement that could be is adding distance to trace mode. But there’s a game trace. So… ^^
Or maybe instant obstacle detection that the player you trace moves but you don’t so you go back/left/right a coordinate? It’s also an option :smiley:

I have all the options for collision detection and obstacle are turned off. Training Area> Settings> Moving around the area was working effectively and smoothly in me. But I will try the new update now.

1 Like

I have now tested. It doesn’t work well at all. Global published version was working better.

https://streamable.com/uqbo3q
That’s the kind of obstacles I was talking about.
But, it’s really way better than it used to be. I have got no issues at all with that. I mean it’s perfect :smiley:
P.S. I haven’t tested the phbot from mega you uploaded, that’s global update testing.

1 Like

Now, the mega-linked update that Ryan manually released doesn’t work well at all, I tested it. v23.6.2 version was working very well.

1 Like

v23.6.2 works very well with the version released yesterday. Thanks @Ryan. But when the boat stops tracking, it stops following. Is there a solution for this?

Video taken with v23.6.3 version. It doesn’t work well at all. (7 characters mBot, input with PaulWalker phBot)

I don’t see the problem. You should use bot trace instead of game trace so they stay closer.

With the v23.6.2 scale, it was tracking after killing monsters. With v23.6.3 version, he tries to follow every monster after killing and his attack is not healthy. The other 7 characters are logged in with the mbot because you don’t see any problems with it. Only if you follow the PaulWalker character will you understand the problem. There was no problem with v23.6.2 and it was running smoothly.

You need to stop moving so much so it can attack. I am adding a separate option to kill everything first before tracing.

2 Likes

I also do manual lure with cleric char. Thus, fgw ends faster. It would be nice to add a separate option. I am back to v23.6.2, I hope it will work fine in the next update. Thanks.