Trace!

fgw dungeon holy water temple … mirror u.q room … that’s never happend with me … bot never never never stuck 1 sec

There’s no problem with me in the dungeons. if you’re using plugins like xAutoDungeon or xAutoConfig, would you disable it and try again? In the meantime, ryan will test and make a comeback.

I have some ideas but I have no way to test anything at the moment.

just add old trace option please and let the new 1 :frowning:

https://mega.nz/file/O0pTUYbJ#iQsYAa_GM_dpxxR2O0T48pFc7AGU-3F87WXir843br8

1 Like

Later in the day, I’ll share video for the trace mod, which has been corrected with the new version and is running healthy.

thank u ihave to w8 untill tomorrow when ican enter again
iwill tell u result

This is looking pretty good to me. The mesh data was not being loaded so path finding was never being used. So now it should be able to walk around crap.

After each kill it should go back to the character. If it doesn’t do that then it stays too far behind and I don’t think that is acceptable.

https://mega.nz/file/OxoADQbK#BZHDFI7QoMj3fwTKjwku9P-hguM2RECrucN6mN0ssE0

I will more than likely put that out as an update later today if it works well. Just a reminder: you don’t need to update every single time.

After stopping the follow mode, did you find a solution to let the character stop the attack and still follow?

If the monster moves out of the training area it should stop. I should just revert the whole thing since the changes you suggested ended up being :poop:

After the 2nd ship of FGW, there is no obligation to cut monsters and all the doors open. Isn’t there a way to stop and follow the attack right now to go to the treasure box box followed by sereness?

My suggestions will continue, who said it was over. :slight_smile: When you said I should get it back, what did you try to explain?

I think, watch this video. Login with “PaulWalker” phBot and other charlar mBot. While mBot charlar immediately stops tracking and cut monsters, phbot does not attack until the character stops. This slows down our speed. Only 2 things have been changed.

1. Not following the monsters until they kill them
  2. There was a delay when attacking it fixed. No other changes were made.

JollyGame 2020 04 17 00 37 26 593 - YouTube (This was working incorrectly with this old version.

With the new version, I will share a video showing that the problems have disappeared. Watch both videos, I think so.

1 Like

On the server I was playing, I could not shoot videos because it is lag now. But when the lag is over, I will shoot and share the video for the new version during the day.

I’m just poking fun at you :wink:

Now this is looking good. Fixes a couple things and improves moving to the tracing player.

https://mega.nz/file/X4wy1KZJ#2NqSg0ItzfEhz71-b55PyqqR1xmOHtk3R-GdVD0Bh30

Guys, I just updated to the new testing version and you know what, tracing is soooo much better in the dungeons. I am really thankful to @Ryan and @OmaWolle (I suppose took part in doing it). That’s really perfect now.
Um, about bot doing shit while tracing, try to do this:
Training Area → Settings → tick “Don’t walk around”.
I am not sure if that was the issue, but it helped me.
And again, thanks guys <3

1 Like

It doesn’t walk around in trace. Have you tried my link above yet?

I didn’t. I just updated the bot. The update was yesterday? Or earlier I suppose? :smiley:
I will test the updated one in an hour or so.
I mean just in overall, the edit of trace mode is doing well.

1 Like

Nothing, but others have problems. I’ll get back to testing your new update soon.