Starting bot

Yeah, I know, we’ve already used it. It’s not like we want to but this is my wish. Even when you have this feature on the free boot, I don’t understand why it sounds difficult to add this feature to you. phBot we always ask you to meet your basic needs faster and faster.

This may work.

https://mega.nz/#!3o4TUSYY!Y6r-ta63xIPL0GPOWXuIeAbPJKgpRpzoKbeWV7pcyFs

I did not understand what was added or changed with this .exe.

If a party member does not have an active buff that transfers to them when cast it will end the buff and recast it.

I will add it to my own buff part, right?

@Ryan started pinging over after the last update. No other bot has such a problem. take care of that?

You want me to fix their server?

I don’t know what needs to be done. You know better. If you can ping the lowest level, I would be glad.

I don’t think you understand how that works. If you are botting and see a high ping it means absolutely nothing. All it does is measure the time between you clicking on the ground and receiving a response. While botting it can be higher because you won’t always get an instant response for that.

1 Like

I make measurements by clicking the ground regularly. It is a fact that there is a delay. If you wish, please visit the server yourself.

Use a proxy or VPN if you want a better connection.

Can you add bot Turkish characters too? We have difficulty reading the chats on the boat. (ı, ğ, ü, ş, ö, and ç)

Depends on the server.

But when it was sent from the server, it shows right. It looks wrong on the boat?

and messages sent from the bot will appear as All chats in the game and the message will be blank. Sample; Ryan: The message “looks blank” whereas the message has been sent. I request it to be fixed.

In game it’s blank? Not fixable as far as I know.

Other bots don’t have this problem though. I think you do Ryan :slight_smile: It works seamlessly on other characters in Turkish characters.

Stop comparing phBot to other bots. phBot is not “other” bots.

1 Like

Understood. Well, is it not possible to correct?

@Ryan With the latest update added to Swing March, “Buffs that transfer to other players in the party will now be recast if a player is missing the buff and they are nearby” it has been bad for the other buffs. He uses Holy Recovery Division and tambour skills all the time. We have to think of something else to fix this and Swing March.