Starting bot

Already there is

Conditions cast(recast)

1 Like

What I want is not to renew when it is available, but to replace it without the Swing march. (When he comes from the city center to the pouch, when he dies, etc.)

Adsız @Ryan bu bölüme Swing March eklermisin, gerçekten çok ihtiyacımız var.

Use conditions to recast it.

When there is no “swing march” for any reason in one of the party members, it must be renewed. The “time elapset” from the Condictions section certainly does not work in any way.

You’re doing something wrong.

I don’t want him to press it all the time. For any reason, I want to renew immediately if Swing March is deleted from party members. It should not be difficult to add this to your party buffs.

If you add the buff to the buff list it will be recast when it ends.

Yes, but when it comes to an end on itself, it regenerates buff. It does not control party members. When FGW, Temple arrives at the tackle area of ​​the city center or dies, it instantly prints if there is no Swing March in any of the party members. So, in the next update, we ask you to add Swing March to the party buff part.

Who is “We”.

The players on our server. Likewise, it must be added in holy spell. If you wish, I can shoot and send a short video on how mBot this feature works. I think you will understand me better.

Can you add a swing walk to the Party Buf section.

It’s not a party buff.

It is used to refresh when party members do not have a “Swing March” for any reason. Likewise," Holy Spell " should be added. If you want, I can shoot a short video so I can tell you how useful it is.

So use a condition if you want it to recast.

When I create a condition, it uses it constantly. What I want is that it is not used in party members. As an example, I share another bot screenshot. If such an option is added, it will be more useful.

Adsız

add it here or use condition :

Theres is no other way

You seem to be having trouble understanding me. He uses it all the time under the circumstances. What we want is for party members to use it for whatever reason. Understand?

You hear of this thing called conditions?