Speed and improvements

would you shere the solution ?

Remove Frozen Spear and any other skill they didnā€™t update in the text files.

I updated the skilldata files to test it some more. This is with manually casting the Frozen Spear skill. Itā€™s no different than the bot. This means itā€™s a server side delay.

Edit: I believe youā€™re seeing this delay because the animation on vSRO is too short. On iSRO you would probably see something longer to fill the extra time but instead you stand there not being able to do anything but wait.

@Ryan the release you posted in this topic. Will it be able in the near future to toggle it between 150ms and 50ms? Like an extra option. Would be great to have. If people have DCā€™s they can just toggle it off? Would be greatly appreciated

Yes. Itā€™s in the latest update just not in the change log.

So the problem is the server is too laggy and does not react to the next skill the bot sends it because the skill is too fast. Iā€™ve added an option to improve the delay called ā€œLagtasticā€ on the Attack tab. It should only be used on private servers when there are skill delays, and itā€™s not that great of a solution because it will still have a short delay at random times. The best thing to do is not use that skill on laggy servers if you care. It never occurs on my test server with the same skill cast time and < 150ms ping.

Also, this new option could make attacking faster, but do not enable it on iSRO. You are 100% guaranteed to disconnect after a few minutes.

https://mega.nz/#!ChY1RahJ!ApkpaWQhKmSIikyJl2Yg9jQb1CaaCCTLd5Z6rJwB_n4

3 Likes

Good health to your hands. Thank you for your interest and work. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks a lot. Will give it a try next time i join a server. Amazing work Ryan, as always. :heart:

Thank you very much Ryan. Youā€™re excellent :star_struck:

Dear Ryan, I noticed a problem with the devil. Is it possible to fix this?

1. Option does not use devil when enabled, on the contrary, it uses devil when not enabled.
  2. Devil + Zerk cannot use at the same time.
  3. When using Devil, it also uses ā€œignore monsters defenseā€. Already, he has a conflict problem because he uses the ā€œUse Devill Spirit / Angel Spiritā€ feature in the attack buff. Can you remove the ignore monster defense feature from the use devil option?

@Ryan do you understand the problem?