Speed and improvements

can’t add option like another bot ? ultra fast attack mode ?
who need it just mark on it
who didn’t need it and give him dc … disable it

@Ryan I tried, but I didn’t see any difference. May I know what you’ve changed?

Main delay 150ms to 50ms. If you’re seeing any delay in targeting mobs it has to be your PC.

Did you make the monster selection time 50 ms?

No because there’s no delay.

• If the monster type is" Unique “and the Monster preferences are set to” special name", the priority should be" special name".

• Addition of leaderboard ranking in Monster preferences. +1 +2 +3… + the more he’s given, the more he’ll give that monster his lead.

Example: if Titan 2 is set to Giant Party 1, it first gives Titan the lead and then returns to the giant party Monster.

Be the first to review eklermis you. These are essential on a boat. We need it in every area.

@balyos yes i want this feature to but if u dont stop spamming @Ryan will give you a forum ban read the forum rules

now remove your comment

well im using ur upload version its super fast what i can tell

3 minutes = 48 kills heres a sample of heuksal light int bot
60minutes = 916 kills

1 Like

ur char stuck in storage ? after use this ver char op storage and get stuck few times

While the character is attacking, phbot attacks with delay. mBot and phBot have the same skill order, but phbot gets stuck. How can it be corrected?

show ur skill setup of phbot

There’s something wrong with your skill order.

My skill set: Fire Bolt - Frozen Spear - Earth Quake - Frozen Spear.

I don’t live hanging out with another bot and the same skill scheme at all. I’m just having this problem, phbotta. and other players using phbot on the server have the same problem. If you wish, you can test it yourself by stopping by the server.

UPUPUPUUPUP same i have same issue. i tried with same skill setup with mbot works really really well. pls solve this problem. my skill setup fire bolt - frozen spear - earth quake - blizzard. something wrong.

Send me an account and your configs.

Sent.

@Ryan this version is stable testet it close to 24 H not even 1 dc

1 Like

I sent a special video about this topic. Phbot is seriously slow and hesitates to attack. @Ryan

1 Like

He solved my problem. Thank you very much Ryan :heartbeat:

The delay must be server side because a few of the wizard skills are broken and the fix is to increase the cast duration. If this is not reflected in the skilldata (they didn’t update it) then you’ll see a delay.

This video demonstrates there being the default fast delay for the skill.

This next one has the iSRO delays but not updated in the text files.