1 Like

could you give me your script

it works guys

this is the error, "autodugeon failed to load

its not working with me i have the same problem

u have this error but it’s working
only problem can’t save options on autodangoen plugin
if restart bot, setting will be reset

Check what plugin version u use… It don’t show any version on your plugin loadings

sameone said to delete cofig file related to the plugin called autodungeon.json
and install plugin again, solved it :slight_smile:

After new update it doesn’t attack, any help? tried deleting and installing plugin but didn’t work.

Update your bot.

I have a question, on the server I play there is no cooldown for FGW. and the dimension item is purchasable at a NPC. I have configured my bot to purchase the item, but is there a way to automatically use the dimension item and teleport to FGW? The rest of my script works fine when I’m already in FGW.

no…

Hello,
First of all good job on the plugin, Jelly o/

My question is, did anybody find a solution around picking dropped items (Arena Coins to be specific)? And no increasing checking monsters around period doesn’t work, it’s random because it counts all the time not after mobs die. Also, adding “wait” command doesn’t help since the bot stands there doing nothing. Only 2 ways might work so far are either buying a pickup pet (won’t always work as well) or change the mobs discovery checkup time to a very long time but that will make the run unnecessarily long.

Thanks and Br

1 Like

Im not sure but I realized that in the AttackArea after the radius you have to put some time for the the to scan example:
AttackArea,150,20 where “20” is the scan area after killing the unique. If Im wrong, excuse me pls.

1 Like

I use 1s-2s, It’s a scam time, if it take too long there is a “lag” issue.

Hi can you help me some time script lagged i think and found ([17:29:55] Script: Command not found [AttackArea,90])

it work fine always with 10 chars and 1 month or more but some time bot doesn’t read attack area command ?

also i have question hope you could help me

in Holy water temple i make script but i need bot to stop and pick item first then go to other unique cuz my script attack unique then go to other

@Cazita

add some scam delay to ur AttackArea comand, like “AttackArea,50,1”