[Plugin] xAutoDungeon

what about this problem Script: Command not found [AttackArea,90])

it was working fine no change happeds to script

HWT LV 1 10x.txt (26.7 KB) HWT LV 2 10x.txt (27.1 KB) HWT LV 3 10X.txt (28.3 KB)

1 Like

i try to reload plugins say [18:01:34] Plugin: xAutoDungeon.py has failed to load :frowning:

@JellyBitz

Plugin: xAutoDungeon.py has failed to load it was work fine 1h ago :S

ALL PLUGIN

BURAYI İNDİRİN ve eklenti dosyasına bırakın

I will try ur scripts, in my server you are allowed to enter twice, so im gonna edit it just 2 rounds beginner and then go intermidiate 2 rounds and finish. Thank you in advance.

That time isn’t calculated after you kill the unique, it starts counting the moment “AttackArea” command is excuted. For example, let’s say you set it like this “AttackArea,150,20”. Once the script gets to this command, check your bot log, it will keep executing this exactly every 20s even when you are already killing the unique. So it doesn’t help with picking loot, it’s so random. We need something to start counting after killing all mobs before moving on with the script.

you can try to make a script with all 6 entrances.

but when you are using more than one training area at the same spot, it works as a wait time

Well, I tried your scripts and worked just great, but I had a problem, when he finishes the 2 beginner rounds, he continues trying teleporting to beginner, but in the script it says intermediate. (I copy and paste the script to make just 1)

Then you have to replace the other teleport to if it’s a rerun script

Hmm on my server beginner and int/adv even have different waypoints

Already answered
 twice actually. :sleepy:

From v1.1.0+ it has been added but not as an option.

1 Like

Yes I read whole thread :smiley:
My script already has a 25 sec delay like this (AreaAttack,100,25). Yet as far as I know looking at the log in the bot , this 25 sec delay doesn’t start counting after mobs die. It starts counting once the training area is set. So simply it runs a check-up command every 25 seconds regardless of killing mobs or no.

I read the part about editing “Otherwise you have to modify code, adding delay to “All mobs killed, stop botting” section” but couldn’t really know how to add it. I opened the plugin code in Notepad++ and already found this section but didn’t know how to add delay to it. :smiley:

If I understand correctly, we need something that starts scanning for x seconds after all mobs killed.

I got what u said, but still not teleporting to intermediate. I will explain, first I made a beginner script, everything ok, then I made intermediate script, ok too (both scripts independant) after check everything was ok I pasted the intermediate into the beginner but when it finishes the beginner rounds it continues teleporting to beginner because it says it “meet the max entrances” :frowning: Any suggestion?

Try to set bots to pick up only really important itens (COINS), and check the option “pick itens first”
guess the gold u cand make with a single coin is worth to ignore those 500/1k gold amounts on the floor

:yawning_face:

Guys just make it like this
Walk, 1111,2222
Walk,1122,2233
Attackarea,50
Walk,1122,2233 <-same as before the attackarea
Wait, 15000
Walk,

This will only start counting after the mob killed
 But you still need a pickpet

Hey,
thanks for this great Plugin. Anyone else has the problem, that it doesn’t attack Nephthys in HWT? Its just this Unique. It works fine for every other. As soon as I manually doubleclick Nephthys and it has done the first common attack everything works fine and as expected. It kind of feels like Nephthys couldn’t be selected.

UPDATE: Even if Nephthys attacks me doesn’t work but on the other hand, it works sometimes.

Is there any documation about this method:
set_training_position(p[‘region’], p[‘x’], p[‘y’])

I want to change the plugin to also set the picking range with a parameter in the walkscript. Sometimes I’m pushed out of the training area and then the bot doesn’t pick the items.

Hi master !
I need ( ChangeScript,C:scripts/script2.txt ) command
like a ( AttackArea;25 ) command
can you make it ?
I need to xAutoDungeon inside