[Plugin] xAcademy

Its work well thanks :slight_smile:
Can you help me how to config to auto join party and academy?

You can’t, have to do it by hand

Hi! I have the same issue. Were you able to fix this now?

Try to make a backup of “pycache” and clean it.

pycache’nin bir yedeğini alıp temizlemeyi dene.

Doesn’t seem to work
anything else you can recommend? :slight_smile:

nope i couldn’t

plenty of trying creation char are failed i do not know why. i wait for a creation like 10 mins :confused:
what is the issue ? @JellyBitz

I tried myself this plugin, is selecting, it’s creating, it’s doing everything even the reconnect stuff through command line.

Start with the basic, check ENABLED to enable the plugin and save it with an empty profile name (default).

hello my characters their expertise is not increasing after level 31 What would be the reason?

How can I create a new account and make it 29 level again after I make the account 29 level and exit the account?

I would like to let bot create accounts with different names is it possible to enter list name for creation? Not sequence numbers just different names

Hello! So i`ve started using phbot recently after grinding academy with sbot, not gona lie, it is amazing and thank you Jelly so much for making this available for public!

How ever, i have come across some issues, that really annoys me!
1st - i was not able to succesfully load latest academy plugin, i am currently using v1.0.3 and the main problem im facing right now, is when i relog my academy accounts - lvl 40 char gets deleted, and all academy bots relog before making a new character, once they relog after the dc, char are created logged in with no problems, as i get them lvl 40, relog, it repeats every time, only time i dont have this isssue is 1st connection after opening bots! is this because im using old version
? and if so, what do i do to make newest plugins to load?

1. also is there a way to save settings i want for the phbots on academy, such as mastery - academy and pt settings, so i dont have to manualy set each bot after each time i re-open them?

As i mentioned earlier, new ph user, so would appriciate any help, since all this is still kinda blurry to me!

Stay safe guys!

1 Like

hey, try the xAutoconfig plugin. This plugin will help your newly created character load all the settings that you set for academy, party, return to town, training place, scripts e.t.c as a default.

I have never tested the delete and re-create part of the xacademy yet so hopefully you will get that sorted out soon.

the auto creating - deleting works, but as i said, all academy accounts get dced after deleting character, instead of making new one, they all get DCed before even bot gets to creat the new characters! after the dc, once they relog, everything works fine! i get 40lvl, relog, and same loop again - chars get deleted - and before bots make new ones and load up in game, DC again!
I`d like to use the config file, but, as i also mentioned ^ = NEWEST pluging wont load up, only this 1.0.3 will load so i have no freaking idea how or where and why, since im new to all this!

not sure how to fix your issue. There’s a plugin call xpluginupdater you can try to install that one with your phbot. Try the latest release v25.0.0.

The xpluginupdate will check the plugins and update them for you. Try that and see if it will work.

16:30:10] Plugin: xAcademy v1.0.3 successfully loaded

[16:30:10] Plugin: xPluginUpdater.py has failed to load

[16:30:20] Data load status: 100%

same fail to load up with autoconfig.py and newest academy version from Jelly via github

am i doing it wrong or something
? like i just drag the files into ph`s plugin folder

ok thanks for help, sike!

Could you make a video of the steps taken and post it here?

hi bro/

Do you have the opportunity to write how many days until the character is deleted instead of [*]?

2 Likes

[16:06:14] Plugin: xAcademy character list:

[16:06:14] Plugin: Oops! Parsing error
 xAcademy cannot run at this server!

[16:06:14] If you want support, send me all this via private message:

[16:06:14] Data [02 01 01 73 07 00 00 07 00 64 64 6B 78 31 30 30 00 00 00 0A 81 7D 00 00 00 00 00 00 38 00 1D 00 00 00 BC 88 01 00 9D 02 00 00 5A 01 00 00 A8 61 00 14 5B 68 00 01 00 00 05 35 0E 00 00 00 36 0E 00 00 00 37 0E 00 00 00 30 0E 00 00 00 E8 29 00 00 00 00 00] Locale [56]

trying to use it for TRSro. Seemingliy it’s not possible :frowning::frowning: