Automatically completes Battle of Infinity
COLLISION DETECTION IN THE BOT SETTINGS MUST BE OFF
Battle of Infinity type settings (solo or party)… automatically loaded based on your level. If selecting manually you should always do solo first
Morph settings, pick whichever one you want
Attack radius, I would suggest leaving this at 40
The amount of party members it will wait for before registering and starting the battle. This number does not include youself. (Example. if you are doing party mode with 2 chars this setting should be set to 1)
With this setting on, it will automatically change to party type and complete 2 rounds once 2 solo rounds are finsihed. If you have a different profile for party type (for accepting party invites) then you can specify that here. A different profile is not required as the plugin will automatically leave the party if trying to enter solo type. If you leave the profile section blank, the profile will not change.
Return to your training area when 2 solo and 2 party rounds are complete, again you can change your profile if you have a different profile for training. If you leave the profile section blank, the profile will not change.
**You also need to make pick settings in your normal bot pick filter
**You must use testing version of the bot for this to work
How to make it automatic? …Conditions and script command
This condition should be inside your normal/training profile. You can do whatever time you want.
Inside this BOI profile you will have a training area script like the example below… it should walk to the Arena Manager NPC then insert the script command as shown below.
walk,120,30,244 walk,127,49,244 BOI,solo,B
If you want it to compelte 2 solo and 2 party rounds, your script command should also be for solo. As mentioned above solo should always be completed first.
I’m not a programmer, some things may not be perfect. I’ve done a little bit of testing and it all seems to work as intended. Theres also a good chance I’ve missed something.
Change log v1.1
- Added Config saving and loading based on your character and server. (Type and Moprh settings will not be saved as it should be used with a script command)
- Added support for returning to training area if “change to party mode” is not selected (if you want to do solo only)
- Fixed a possible timing error with checking for party members
Change log v1.2
- Fixed not saving configs if you reloaded the plugin
- Fixed a timing issue that occured occasioally with party mode
- Added an update checker, it should now tell you if theres an update avaliable for the plugin
- Added support for removing morph when picking starts (I’ve never had a picking issue but this might solve it for some)
Change Log v1.3
- Added an option to terminate the bot when finished
- Added support for confirming the training area changed to the correct pick location (hopefully this sovles any picking problems)
- Added a little system to get you unstuck from the pilar when trying to move back to center
Change Log v1.4
- Reduced calling on API when not necessary, this should fix the freezing issue some were experiencing.
Download: [Link] Right click > save as .py