Guild Storage not working properly

vSro files (cronos srv), guild storage not working ?, i went to the pick filter, set certain items to be put in the guild, yet hes not doing it (and yes i have updated the pick filter)

Could it be because i made the guild without closing the bot ?

1 Like

@Ryan Screenshot - 3fd4de32551a112361dff9403c656779 - Gyazo Basically hes just stuck in DW after he does his town loop, i dont know how to fix it

DoScript is only for town scripts.

@Ryan but then if i do Store guild storage i get this error
[01:29:50] Script: Setting training area -10145, -3493
[01:30:20] Guild Storage: The guild storage object ID was not found please upload Log\Error.txt if it exists
[01:30:20] Bot stopped. Botting time [2 minutes]

You must replace your town script with the ones I linked to.

Yes, i have and nothing changed, unless i have to reopen the phbot.

EDIT: @Ryan i have reopened the phbot and i still get the same issue. And this happens AFTER he goes to the guild storage, manages the stuff etc, but its when he goes to the spawn are of DW or JG (tested both) he just gives me that error

Remove DoScript from your walk script.

@Ryan i HAVE, now i tried this DoGuildStorageStore it doesnt work either, it gives me this error

[01:29:50] Script: Setting training area -10145, -3493
[01:30:20] Guild Storage: The guild storage object ID was not found please upload Log\Error.txt if it exists
[01:30:20] Bot stopped. Botting time [2 minutes]

And YES i have downloaded the files you linked

Are you using the testing release with that private server?

Yes. Because of the collision that is added, and fyi that doesnt work perfectly.

It never will be. If lots of obstacles are around you should draw a polygon instead.

Post all the scripts you are using.

illHumaN PD South 88.txt (311 Bytes) ofc without the guild storage since i cant get it to work

Which town script are you using? Is your first click for your walk script in town spawn?

DW, and yes it is, the script works properly if i dont add DoGuildStorageStore, and i put it as the first thing in the list to do

Is there an Error.txt file?

Error.txt (1.5 KB) I can post the character logs aswell

I don’t see anything that could cause that. The character is standing in front of the guild NPC when that message shows up?

At the DW spawn area, do you want me to record the whole process of me making the script and send the video ?

@OzeLynxii can u upload a picture of the “training area” > “options” tap in ur bot pls
also make sure u instales my townscripts in the right folder without renaming them pls just replace