Guild Storage not working properly

I assume you meant settings Screenshot - e492630ad91bffe9e3e8a6cde3c1e809 - Gyazo

And yes i did replace them @Chefkoch

@OzeLynxii i would like to check and see it with my own eyes with teamviwer if u allow me to pls send id and pw to me

Nah sorry man i dont trust you, i dont know you, i can record a video tho

sure ok but i also need to where the townscripts are where is he walking what setting u have in ur bot

i will download the server now | maybe the bot try to store a no storable item

2019 12 18 02 56 51 - YouTube wait for HD

EDIT: Now my normal script without the StoreGuildStorage, Screenshot - 37c8d8bbe42fd275974fa3d3f4ac747c - Gyazo was i even suposed to put ā€œStoreGuildStorageā€ in the script ?

i saw the mistake right at the spwn you have to be close to the guild storige and the click doguildstorage
the bot cant find it bec. its to far away thats what cursed the error

also if u do walkscripts to trainplace dont use this town related options if u wanna use townscripts properly

just make a script with walking to the trainplace nothing else is needed it works like this bot will start townscript what is what u replaced alreddy and the when this is finish it will start the walkscript

Im gonna try that right now and see if it works

I see that it does it automaticly, probably because ive never tried it after i added the new DW script aaaaaaaaaaa ok i guess solution is usually in front of you, aight thank you both for the help

no problem mate

Explain that in your guide, that once you download/replace the file it will do it automaticly.

thats what townscripts do in general even the default one is just dont walk to the guild storrage thats the only thing i added :smiley:

@Ryan CLOSE PLS :smiley:

@Ryan I did not want to create a new post but since weā€™re on the topic of Guild Storage is there a reason why it is so slow?

What is slow?

He stores everything extremely slow in the guild storage. It took me 3 minutes to store elixirs/stones when it usually takes 1 in the normal storage. Idk if theres a specific reason behind it or why it does thatā€¦ storing.txt (5.0 KB)

1 Like

Whatā€™s your latency? Itā€™s probably waiting for the item to actually move.

Compared to how he stores normal storage it feels long, he usually does multiple tasks like storing items consistently and combining them while he stores them. When he stores in guild storage he stores, waits to combine and then stores again which is weird. It feels slow and its only a problem if both of my bots town at the same time which is happening a lot lately

1 Like

Itā€™s a static 2s delay. Is that really too long?

Yeah, as @NFSBloody said, it takes too long when you have to store a pag of inventory of stones into the guild storageā€¦ Store, wait 2 sec, combine, wait 2 sec, thats like 2min+ for a pag of inventory.

Edit: also characters sometimes get bugged in the guild storage, itā€™s like they didnā€™t close it and nobody in the guild can open it even tho the character is not in town. Only way to solve it is relogging. Iā€™m sure some people reported this before but would be cool if you can check it out if you didnā€™t yet. For now Iā€™ve wrote a simple plugin to relog bugged characters automatically.

1 Like

This is an example of the normal storing processstoring.txt (4.8 KB) 100ms aswell
Took him about 50 seconds to move stones and elixirs and combining them from pet to storage.