Conditions

Add its conditions @Ryan

if buff “x” Active = Cancel its
regardless if it is a buff itself or a global buff, such as “Aura Of Blood (warlock)” currently only the buff or skill of the same character can be selected and not those given by others

if player in party == “name” dont have buff “x” cast buff “x” (its is useful for cast swing march of bard if a member party dont have its)

PD: if there is a possibility to accelerate / reduce the time it takes to detect and revive a member of the party it would be very useful, at least give it as an option if you have many problems that option thank you very much

add change radius , if name not in the range change radius to 30 for example

Added the radius one. Buffing players might get too complicated. You should use the builtin party buff options instead.

sure i make it 50 for all chars i updated the last one it’s under the test now when i back home after 4 days i will tell you if have a problem

get position at condition would that be possible to add? @Ryan

Possible.

could u add it when u got the time?

Yes I can do that.

leave guild Can you add

Not to a condition. To leave a guild you have to go to the guild NPC and do it, right? You could write a plugin for it then add it to your script. I’m not sure why you would want to do that though.

Would be nice to have if not in training area condition

1 Like

OK Ryan <3
I wanted to try something different

@Ryan please condisder adding if not in training area = use reverse to last return spot im asking this condition due to if someone keeps pushing my chars outside of training area

Added.

maybe add "if alchemy finish " and then "start alchemy " :slight_smile:

That won’t do anything because the queue will be empty.

can u add at “take all items in alchemy quere” … or if not just the first “if” command would be realy helpfull @Ryan
and 1 more thing adding support for socked stones and some item usage in conditions and heal items like if"skillactive"" Sockedstone of Stamina (16sec 50%more hp) then "use item 25%vigor and 820 hp heal " 1x :drooling_face:

hi ryan can u add union party member count and party title and name join :slight_smile:

Union party has a matching system?

no union party member count like party member count :slight_smile: