Conditions

I need some feedback as to what to add to conditions. You can do multiple things if all the conditions are true. So for example, you could change the training area / script when botting for more than 15 minutes and not attacked within 5 minutes.

Ifs:

PlayerInTrainingArea,
PlayerNotInTrainingArea,
PlayerInRange,
PlayerNotInRange,
PlayerInParty,
PlayerNotInParty,
PlayerInGuild,
PlayerNotInGuild,
PlayerInAcademy,
PlayerNotInAcademy,
InTrainingArea,
Level,
BottingTime,
NotAttacked,
Monsters,
MonsterGeneral,
MonsterChampion,
MonsterGiant,
MonsterParty,
MonsterPartyChampion,
MonsterPartyGiant,
MonsterTitan,
MonsterElite,
MonsterUnique,
MonsterStrong,
MonsterEvent,
MonsterAttacking,
PartyMemberCount,
PartyMemberDead,
PlayersNearbyCount

Thens:

StopBot,
StopTrace,
StartLure,
StopLure,
Cast,
Return,
Python,
ChangeScript,
ChangeTrainingArea,
ChatGeneral,
Wait,
PartyInvite,
GuildInvite,
AcademyInvite

11 Likes

it looks like conditions page finally can be useful :slight_smile:

these could added to “thens”, at least i can use them;
-add to invite list,
-remove from invite list
-kick from party

-use berzerk (we can disable main setting and choose when to use exactly )
-graduate academy

1 Like

Berserk can be selected from the cast option. Academy graduate is already possible on the Academy tab.

i might want to graduate at level 42 for example :stuck_out_tongue: ;

besides, what “level” stands for ? my level or players level ?
What “call python” does ? call a function ?
and also what is difference with PlayerInTrainingArea and PlayerInRange ?

1. Your level.
  2. Allows you to call a custom function in Python. I also added support for calling Python for an “if”.
  3. In range = visible. Training area = specific radius.
1 Like

i confused about PlayerIn and PlayerNotIn ifs working style. these ase bools or counts ? For example, is it possible such condition;
if PlayerInParty and PlayerNotInGuild
then kick him
or
if PlayerInTrainingArea and PlayerNotInParty and PlayerInGuild
then PartyInvite
or
if PlayerInParty and PlayerNotInTrainingArea
then wait 5 mins and kick if not condition still true. (if player still not arrived to training area)

im sorry if these are so absurd examples. im just trying to understand what i am capable of :smiley:

1 Like

They are neither. Those options only allow you to specify their name. For your academy graduate question from earlier, there is no way to do that. You cannot specify two things like: name == “this” and that player’s level >= 42. You could do that from Python though.

Wait is literally a sleep function. If you sleep 5 minutes it will not be doing anything else but standing there. I could maybe change it to execute the “then” parameters after a certain amount of time has passed instead.

i see have 15 minutes we can make it example 18:30 change script back town and we can make this days?

Convert days to hours and it should work. You can’t do an exact time though.

I sent this information to the administrator by private, but it would be good of knowledge for all …

an option that could add there very important is “delay pick” if this “x” player … “this function would serve when the” grab pet "of the group is full pick up the player with the given condition.

There could also be the condition of “pick item party” as a condition if a player is not nearby.

1 Like

I’ve added a bunch of options for pick. You can toggle: pick, party pick, other player item pick, and the pick pet.

convert days to hours work i must try than for work or no %100?

I mean to minutes. 1 * 24 * 60

At the moment, the condition works only when it arrives. For example you reach lvl 5 at thhis moment.
When you get dc the condition don´t work anymore.

It would be nice, if it works after dc or relog

These are completely separate from the training conditions. The level condition in this is simply compared against what you set as the value.

Maybe something like, change Training Area when Quest XY is done

Is it possible to save this conditions? Or the get they removed when you get dc or logoff

A Function for Python to deactivate the Relog option when the char is logged in through manager would be nice - but wrong topic :smiley:

Added, but I’m not sure how well it will work because the quest needs to be turned in before completing the conditions. If it gets turned in first then the condition will never trigger since there is no way to know if it was completed or not.

1 Like

Conditions are persistent. I’m thinking about adding options to disconnect and enable/disable relog which can be done at a specific time.

Condition if item x = count then drop