Welcome

Welcome to the new ProjectHax forum!

After 10 or more years of using vBulletin 3.8.x, it is finally time to move to a new forum. That version is no longer receiving updates and PHP 5.6 will also no longer be receiving security updates after December 31, 2018. It is an absolute necessity that I migrate to something better.

Now unfortunately I am not going to be moving user accounts since it’s too much of a hassle, and there’s so many inactive accounts that it’s not worth it.

Subscriptions

For now phBot / CrapTrap will still be sold through the old forum until I get the new system running, so you will not need to do anything. The new payment system will utilize phbot.org and be email based instead of needing to register an account. This forum will only be for discussing Silkroad and the bot. No subscriptions will be sold through this forum.

Some info on that:

1. No registration needed to buy the bot. Enter your email, select the subscription length, click the payment option and you’re done. The bot login details are then sent to your email address.
  2. No more separate account sharing password. You can share the normal bot login credentials since password resets are controlled through your email address.
  3. No custom username/password for the bot. It’s all randomized and when you reset your password a new random one is emailed to you. (after confirmation of course)
  4. HWID resets work the same way as before but are controlled through the email you bought a subscription with.
  5. Card system will support CrapTrap assuming resellers adopt it.
  6. Old forum subscriptions will function until you run out of time there; then you will need to use the new system.

More info will be coming later; probably at the end of the year when PHP 5.6 EOL’s.

Old Forum

Eventually the vBulletin forum will be moved to https://old.projecthax.com after this one takes over. A redirect will be added to the old payment page before that occurs.

4 Likes

I am currently in the process of migrating old accounts to the new system. Anyone with an active subscription will receive an email with a new password. Your old password will continue to work until you decide to buy more time through https://phbot.org/.

How to buy a subscription

At the time of writing this is not yet live. It will be soon!

1. Head over to https://phbot.org/buy/
  2. Choose the subscription (phBot / CrapTrap).
  3. Enter your email address, select the number of weeks, choose the payment option.
  4. Upon a successful payment you will receive an email with your bot login details, or time will be added to the account based on the email address.
  5. Login to the bot.

There is no way to set a new password. It can only be reset with a new random one. This means there is no point in having a secondary sharing password. It is all email controlled.

If you bought a card through a reseller visit this page and click the Redeem Card button.

Resellers

If you are currently a reseller there is now a new page to buy cards. Assuming your email address is in the approved list, you will receive them via an email after a successful payment. It works the same way as before except there is a new place to redeem them.

The old cards that are currently not used have been migrated to the new system.

If you have any questions send me a private message on this forum or email [email protected].

1 Like

Just a quick reminder that in order to see the extended bot time you must use the new password to login to the bot. If you do not, you will see your old bot time and it will never change until you run out.

You won’t lose anything by continuing to use your old password. It just won’t show up in the bot until you switch over.

You can reset your password here in case you never received the email.

Due to an increasing amount of fraud occurring on PayPal, I have added an email confirmation that will be sent to the PayPal email. You must click the link in order to have the time be applied to your account.

I changed this yesterday so you only have to do it once if you activated an account via PayPal previously.

3 Likes

WeChat payment support has been added. I am unable to test it so if you use it and run into an issue send me a message or email.

https://phbot.org/phbot/

Update: This has been tested and appears to work.

Update: WeChat has been removed due to some issues with it taking the payment then not allowing my system to process it (it eventually gets refunded). It is in beta so I’ll wait until it’s out of beta to re-enable it. Alipay works perfectly and can be used instead.

1 Like

Stripe support was added a few days ago which supports credit cards from those in Turkey :slight_smile:

2 Likes