vSro [Testing (v21.7.3)] Warrior shouldn't cast party buffs when luring

Main Subject

• When you didn’t click the button–> Warrior characters not gonna use party buffing in lure script. Party buffing will made only after lure cycle, if ‘‘they’’ need buff.

they = which Wizard characters you make to the do buffs by Warrior characters…

Thanks for helping me !!

I have no idea what you mean now. It already does buff players during the lure script. Do you want me to make it so it does buffs AFTER each script command? It currently does it before.

1 Like

Yes i want that. I want do buff after each script command.

Do you also want it to do it before like it currently does?

No. I only need to do buffs after each script command.

• Maybe you can give a option for that.
  • Like: if you want to do immediately party buffs click that button. If you dont want to do buffs middle of the lurescript click that button.

I don’t think this will do what you think it will. Buffing at the end is pointless because of the way lure works. When lure is being done it executes one command then returns. So it will do one walk command then do all the normal bot stuff like buffing, res, quests, etc. Unless that’s what you want it to do?

1 Like

I didn’t understand but i want to it does buffs after each lurescript…

This will work fine for me!!

End of the lure script or end of each lure command?

1 Like

End of the lurescript

Don’t think that’s a good idea since people rely on the current way. I could maybe add an option for it though.

1 Like

I think u should do it. Because i can’t open my warrior characters with phbot.
If u can add an option for it I realy be happy. Please do it :slight_smile:. I beggin u

I could maybe add an option for it though.

Also can u add sound option for Titan in range (like: Unique in range)
‘‘Titan’’ → mob type

Added for the next release.

Also you can give prioritys to mobs or uniqs. (Like in monster preference → meh, ignore, prefer, avoid…)
example:

• Selket priority → +1
  • Neith priority → +2
    That way chars going to attack first neith. When neith die they will attack instantly Selket… That one very usefull for us!.

Thanks… You are the best!!