Trace+Attack

I have a trade script and I put a hunter to trace my trader in order to kill off NPC thieves. But there’s a problem with the hunter where it starts to walk to different sides and sometimes even falls behind enough to not be able to catch up to the trader. I’ve done this before and this wasn’t a problem, it seems to be something recent. Does anyone know any fix for this?

You can try this kinda complete plugin I made awhile ago

I don’t have a problem with the trader and making scripts and even getting the hunter to teleport with the trader.
My problem is that when I put the hunter on BOT TRACE and when it goes close to a mountain or over a bridge the hunter starts to freak out and goes in different directions and 50% of the time it gets left behind.

Well the plugin helps with that if you try it, it’ll pause your trader if it gets too far away.

If you don’t want to use it you can try to reduce your attack radius or set more walking points in your script.

So I can just add the plugin and it will detect if the protector is too far away and stop if it is.

Load the plugin and take a look at the settings but yes if you set it correctly it will

The problem is that I have other characters in my party and if I make the option to stop my hunter stops immediately because of the other characters.

i dont know what youre saying

I figured out why my Hunter was getting stuck behind. I just turned off Colision detection and Obstacle avoiding and now it doesn’t go in random ways, but thanks for the help.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.