Town loop2

Replace the _r scripts with the normal ones.

2 Likes

Reach lvl 71 to use the normal town script or just rename your normal town script to …_r for example rename hotan to hotan_r to use the normal town script below lvl 71

1 Like

Okay, i will try this… Wish it works this time. Thanks in advance

1 Like

i did it Ryan, and worked for 6 chars but only 2 chars keep doing the same and never goes to normal NPC’s and its really annoying me… cant solve it!!

What level are they compared to the ones that are working? Make sure you set the right walk script as well.

Those 2 only got to 71,the others who working fine are 70 and they all have the same script and same config only attacking is diff…

Those 2 chars are bard and cleric
@Ryan

well Ryan, now i gave a try to another town and its working fine now for the 2 chars in smarkand not hotan so i let them loop there!! find a solution for this because its abnormal to do this!! Thanks.
another editing, now the 2 chars looping normally from smarkand but the other chars who are below lv70 do the free loop so i made chars below 70 to loop from hotan and chars over 70 looping from smarkand… i cant believe whats happening but okay im living with that!!