Switching to clientless all the time

Hi, i run phbot on SRO, server Xian. Now after SRO update my phbot switches to clientless all the time as soon as i logon to the game. If i go reconnect with return to town or reconnect it switches the moment i return to the game. Everytime.
Please help me.

The same thing happens to me on the Theia server, please fix this.

You only see that message if the client crashed. This is most likely a server issue.

Mines been doing the same thing sense update as well even tryed uninstalling bot and game and not even using bot and actual game lets me log in select char then loads into town and crashes

They broke some spawn packets on TRSRO recently and I wonder if they just did the same thing to iSRO.

1 Like

yea im not sure whats going on 3 diffrent accounts all in diffrent towns all do the same thing when using just sro client load log in select char load into town and then game crashes when using ph bot same thing but goes clientless and dose it over and over it i click go to client loads into town and then goes clientless

also how do i pm u as i noticed somthing on the bot but completly diffrent topic then this headding

im adding to this as i tryed replying but can only do 3 posts as a new user i cant figure out how to message u i clicked on ur icon nothing saying message came up i also tryed making a topic but its not approved yet

Click on my icon and go to Message.

1 Like

same issue here i thought i was crazy

is there a fix or is it on isro s end thnx clientles runs great

same issue with stable an testing 16.5.6 27.4,4

It’s the game.

1 Like

thank you

im getting a new error since server update pls help
Connecting to the gateway server [110.234.18.163:15779]

[05:53:05] Connected

[05:53:05] An update is available for Silkroad, or the database needs to be updated (Silkroad path could be invalid)

[05:53:05] Auto Relog: Starting relog process

[05:53:05] Clientless: Retrying in 30 secondse server update pls help

i can log in fine with out the bot .thanks again

Works fine for me. Make sure your game and database is updated. Also check the game path in your phbot.ini file

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.