Starting bot

It’s the only way.

Understood. In the log section, can you add an option where we can hide lure command, walking command and party commands? and can you create a text file as “Player_Drops” in the Log file and save the falling items?

No.

Is it not possible to add an option that we can hide “Hide EXP / SP log” with the latest update?

Anything is possible. I’m not going to do it though because there would be infinite check boxes for that. It will never end if I keep adding toggles.

We do unnecessary pollution in the log and do not follow the falling special drops. We do not understand if they are throwing ks in the slot. I would be very pleased if you present this to the users. Everything is for the boat to react and beautify faster. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you offer the option of using uniquely zerk? In places like HWT and FGW, we need to use Sphinx, Osiris or Sereness specific zerk. When we do it with xAutoDungeon, it’s for auto use.

Sure. Ask the plugin creator. There is a function for plugins to use berserk.

Can’t you add this option?

jellbitz says ask. :sweat_smile: xautodungeon producer I think he is

Sure :slight_smile: @JellyBitz can you help with this?

xAutoDungeon berserk?

You are using script! just use berserk command from script command.

I’m adding a Scripte Berserk. At this point, however, Zerk is putting pressure, if not unique. In fact, which uniqte or Mobta can we customize?

We want him to use the unique drugs we’ve identified. You could do that @JellyBitz

Why u guys wanna hide logs? :slight_smile: its really useless.

ryan is one patient guy xD

1 Like

@JellyBitz?

@Ryan In the buff recast section, it does not use any buffs that I added, except “Swing March”. Can you check?

That is not for party buffs. It is only for buffs that transfer to other party members, so really it should only be used for swing march / noise.

Just add Earth Fence, Healing Orbit and Holy Spell support. When warrior makes lure, he can’t take advantage.