[Plugin] xControl

Hey! Can you give us back that attack things :smiley:

Man there is no attack thing in the plugins and there should not be ever again because youre trying to abuse it already even its not exists.

@JellyBitz Thanks for answer :slight_smile: is it possible with commands already or u will check if possible in future version ( exchange by command ) .

Regards.,

Im not trying to abuse that. I need a plugin about; attack by other members of the monsters attacked by the party leader same skills and also casting same buffs :slight_smile:

Hi Jelly,
I try to use FOLLOW command but it doent work
Plugin show starting to follow

But my char stay

1 Like

Can you add EQUIP and UNEQUIP commands
Like EQUIP Mental Black Suit (equips job cape)

question:
is it possible to add a command in script that the pt leader write in pt chat to use return scroll ?

explain:
i want to to trade from jg to bandit with a hunter that kill the npc thiefs. when the leader (trader) finish to sell the items i need to return my chars. is there a way to do it automatically or must i write it in pt chat ?

I have not knowledge about this actually, but I think itā€™s pretty similar to using an item from inventory :wink:

Maybe xChat plugin is what you are asking for :smile:

ok ty it work so far so goodā€¦

i saw 2 guys asking about return scroll donĀ“t work. ihave the same problem. you said its easy to change the plugin because you didnĀ“t know about pserver.

i replay the problem: bot said use special return scroll ; my char say can not find traget.

i tried to change it ( iĀ“m not so good at python ^^ ) i thought maybe the pserver change the id of the return scroll so my char want to use a false item. would be fine when you can tell me more about the useage from the commands because i donĀ“t understand 100% what you save in the bytearray.

Packet = bytearray()
Packet.append(slot) # Inventory slot
Packet.append(0x30) # Always constant = 0x0C30
Packet.append(0x0C)
Packet.append(0x03) # RETURN SCROLL ID = 0x0103
Packet.append(0x01)
inject_joymax(0x704C, Packet, True)

would be nice if you can explain what you do with 0x30 , 0x0C etc. is it ASCII code ? Hexa code ? or is it special silkroad code ?

why you inject 0x704C and not the returnscroll id ?

hope you can help me to make it run :wink:

Old methods where the quick solution was just copy the whole data without take attention about his structure :relieved:

Actually I know this packet as ā€œCLIENT_INVENTORY_USE_ITEM = 0x704Cā€ and like his name said, is for using all kind items.

byte slot
ushort UsageID
uint UniqueID (optional) if is like a potion or pill for mount and pets, in that case you have to specify

In python words:

Packet = struct.pack('B', slot)
Packet += struct.pack('H', UsageID)
Packet += struct.pack('I', UniqueID) # (Optional)

ty.
i will see what i can do with this info :slight_smile: wish me the best ^^

also didnĀ“t workā€¦

Use xPackets and check the data which is send
Normaly the code above from Jelly works on private server.

1 Like

It actually different for each private server. You can use xpacket tool to get the packet for your server then you can change necessary parts

is there any tutorial how i do it ?

ah you donĀ“t said that is it an plugin ^^
the opcode is the right. but when i only type the opcode 0x704c and want to inject the packet wonĀ“t work. but when i send the data (16 EC 09) it worked.

can i add the data to the inject in the plugin ?

about teleport per party chat:
i found the right npc name with you tool that you post above or do you mean servername ? whatever i tested both and bot said wrong teleport name.
any idea what i do wrong ? ^^

did you fix the problem with spaces ? Ferry Ticket Seller Hageuk has many spaces ^^

even didnĀ“t work with TELEPORT Ferry,Ticket,Seller,Chau Ferry,Ticket,Seller,Hageuk :frowning:

Bot said Wrong teleport nameā€¦ but i used your tool to the the name and the name is correct

1 Like

now i tried to use it with inject packet. but when i try to use it i always get this error:
Plugin: Incorrect structure to inject packet
i used your example: * Example 1: inject,Opcode?,ItsEncrypted?,Data?,Data?,Data?,...

so my code i wrtie in pt is:
INJECT 0x704C,false,ec,09 //its for returnscroll now but it should work for teleport with other opcode and data too.
any idea why it didnĀ“t work ?