[Plugin] xAutoDungeon

[21:59:25] Python Error: returned a result with an error set

[21:59:25] Script: Command not found [AttackArea,50]

still same please help i cant do fgw with those plugin anymore after update :frowning:

Update your plugin, it supports the latest bot update and older ones also.

Error loading xAutoDungeon.py plugin. invalid syntax (xAutoDungeon.py, line 19)
=(

1 Like

@Ryan Thanks :+1:

Hey @JellyBitz

Is there any way for bot not to walk around after attacking the area at FGW?

Just move on after killing the mobs.

You could that, plugin settings and bot settings are different.

Hi guys. Forgive me if this question asked before but I canā€™t find it in this topic.

My problem is a great lag and disconnect while using xautodungeon. This happens right after bot kills mobs. Or if I command to stop bot happens either. Sometimes only lag but if lag continues about 30 sec or more result is disconnect.

Thank you.

make sure youā€™re not trying to do settings like pick settings while doing hwt.
how many client are you running? have you tried checking task manager to see your disk or cpu at 100%? if ya , try switching the bot to clientless

@JellyBitz trsro GoDimensional can you correct the command
disconnects when opening the stone ,
can only enter open stone (it works)

I have the same problemā€¦

Bot dont wait for drops anymore idk why

@JellyBitz Why DEFAULT_DIMENSIONAL_MAX_TIME is multiplied by 60 for two times, one at variable declaration and another in the GoDimensionalThread function, timer delay is per second, so one multiplication by 60 is enough, or im missing something

1 Like

Iā€™ll add it eventually.

Removed since phbot api changed slightly recently.

Iā€™m sorry, none of both. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1. image
  2. I never used this plugin to make a forgotten world script.

Bahgdad itā€™s the only place where youā€™ll need to set the radius carefully.
xSROMap supports AttackArea command on script editor to make easier to check this stuffs.

Dont make negative comments about things you dont understand please. You can see the changes on github.

Today he fixed the waiting for drops function after the API change. Jelly has provided a free plugin for everyone to use. You can make your own script to fit your needs, its very simple to use.

1 Like

You can find the full changelog for any plugin on Github.

Hey guys!
One time iā€™ve seen this one: image
Next times before restart iā€™ve seen this problem all the time during im trying to use GoDimesional.
Can you help me boys? :open_mouth:
Smth like ex. how to open it or whatā€™s wrong ? :cactus:

itā€™d be cool if theres a feature to detect sereness is about to use that stonning skill and have character dodge it. =p (i know its probably not possible but just saying)

Hi Jelly,

U know TrSro is 90 cap. we have only flame mont- togui village. I am search here Flame Mont. Script but not keep. need your help Thanx :slight_smile: @JellyBitz

hi jelly. I have autodungeon ı make togui but my bot is wrong pick gold pick gold. ı dont need pick up golld and items. Pickfilter close pick up gold or items. Warnıng

The phBot API recently changed, now it shows pickable items even if they are not in your pick filter.
But it should be fixed now.