[Plugin] xAutoConfig

Thanks you so much <3

i have a problem do to equip better items the bot always looses the primary weapon so autoconfigure(script)
dont work the only chance i see it that diffrent configs will be loaded at diffrend mastery lvl,s like this i think atm there is no way to set always the current weapen type automatic as primary or secundary but this should work @JellyBitz its to make full afk solo academy chars possible

I think you can do that through conditions + profiles.
That’s why profiles support has been added.

dont work
its random charnames from aca plugin so there is no cfg for it just the default cfg and that cant keep skills becurse it will be delitet when the skill dont exist
and the set primary/secundary dont work becurse with autoequip so no skills are added

This plugin support profiles “Default.MasteryLow.json”, “Default.MasteryHigh.json”
Theorically the skills are not going to be deleted if the profile is not changed at that point of time, they are loaded on switch, on that point will be deleted the skills if you character don’t support it.

Maybe through conditions you can build something like …
“If character level == 40 - Change profile to MasteryHigh”

the char starts with lvl 0 with default.json
he get skills at lvl 4 lvl 10 and lvl30 i just need this 3 skills
its xbow/barde becurse its simple autoconfig build

what would happen if i make the Default.json wride protected and make
if lvlX exp% X load profile Default.json (with all skills) would this work ?
basicly just reloading the profile

but does it work becurse there is no special cfg for that char

Avoid complexity, just don’t use “Default.json” if your purpose it’s not using a default config.

its the simplest solution i can think of

its full afk solo lvling aca chars with auto equip (buying,equipping items from town)

You wants to load a defined config by choosing a location path.

The plugin is not acting as you think.
The plugin is creating a config before the bot checks if there is one, never changing profiles neither choosing a config path to load.

Keep it easy:
“Default.json”, “Default.CopyN1.json”,“Default.CopyN2.json”,“Default.CopyN3.json”.

“If character level == 4 - Change profile to CopyN1"
“If character level == 10 - Change profile to CopyN2"
“If character level == 30 - Change profile to CopyN3"

It’s not actually the same?

ok thx i will test it :wink: didnt notice that i can add more configs as long its build like this Default.XXXX.json

but this is mack your char to get the wep from quest? how you fix that?:slight_smile:

Hi Jelly,

Thank you so much for the plugin although I am running into a bit of an issue to get it up and running.

After downloaded the plugin and put it into the plugins folder. I ran the bot and in the plugin tab I clicked reload to load the autoconfig plugin. On the log said it was loaded successfully however, the autoconfig tab isn’t appearing in the plugin tab except others plugins.

Would you please let me know if I have done something incorrectly?

The plugin TAB will appear if is required only, all will be automatically if you follow correctly the instructions to use it.

thank you for your response. Do I need to load the configuration via the auto-configuration tab or it will be automatically loaded once the profile renamed to Default and stored in the Config folder?

@JellyBitz let’s say. I have created two different config name

Default1.json and Default2.json for two different Academy leaders. How would I be able to load different config for the new created character?

To elaborate, each default config was set to match with a different leader from the list and has different training place upon created.

you can do that only whit diferent phbot and manager folders…

1 Like

I was thinking about that as well. I guess that’s the only way. Thank you very much.

If I ask you for something, please I really need it. I want academy honor but I can’t. Can you send this to me as a preset file? Thank you very much I don’t know the settings at all

Does it works?