[Plugin] xAutoConfig

Fixed a day ago. Lastest version
The issue: phbot was creating the filter before json.

Now the “Default.db3” (case sensitive) will be loaded if the Filter was created by phBot a few seconds ago…

• It works independent from JSON loading, so you can delete all your .db3 filter configs and it will try to load the default one.

i think something is wrong i have deleted all of my accounts pickfilters when they log i cant see town tab and pickfilter tab. chars stuck at town

i cant refresh or search anything

Are you using v0.2.5 ? Can you see something at logs? Because It was tested and is working just fine… You shouldn’t delete the configs after join to the game and this plugin doesn’t work with “Reload” button.

Also “Default.db3” it’s case sensitive (python stuffs)

logs are clear. i mean it says its loaded but i cant refresh pickfilter or town tab. only in some of accounts still trying to fix

Donde lo descargo ? el xAutoConfig

1 Like

Is not an error, it’s saying Default.db3 will be loaded …

Should work, if not then phBot it’s taking longer than 10 seconds creating the empty Filter as result can generate bugs at database Filter and/or not load correctly the Default one.

Check code, there is a 10.0 Timer, increase to your necessities.

1 Like

Looks like a bug about config path. Try to use v0.2.6.

@JellyBitz is it posible to set more defauft configs for diffrent servers like i have it now for a 110 cap server but i play a 90cap server to so is it posible to save both defauft config
if not can u make it selectable in the plugin what fils should be the defaut files for each type

the one in Github is not working its keep say failed to load xautoconfig

I am a Turkish user who cannot adjust auto config settings in phbot. Can you explain this in the form of a video.

xAutoConfig don’t create a tab . What is the issue ? Is it work without a tab ? just tell me mate @JellyBitz

yes theres no UI

1 Like

how is it work ?

you make 1 .json file with all the setting … then you go to the config-folder and rename the .json to Default.json now every new char that you login you can select in the auto config tap the default profile … and you have all the settings

1 Like

thx a lot i’ll try now

Added default profiles support

It only will be triggered if the config file doesn’t exist.
Example filename: Default.PVPMode.json or like Default.BufferTime.json

is there a possiblity that we can use Default.db3 for preset pick/quest settings

1 Like

perfect THX :smiley: