[Plugin] xAcademy

still facing same problem :frowning:
any suggestion ?

Hello to everyone!

I’m going to start this. I have a plan, but I think I’m having a problem. I’m using xAcademy and xAutoConfig.

First of all I created one for Default settings config. Script, auto join party, join academy etc. I made adjustments.

1- Plugin; it can create and delete characters. These features are working. But it does not automatically select the character. I have to choose the manual.

2- I don’t know why, sometimes autoconfig does not load default settings.

3- Although the script is correct, I get this error.

Bot started
Script: Incorrect script installed for this city, Bot stopped
Bot has been stopped. Bot time [0 minutes]

What are your suggestions to upgrade your academy quickly?

EDIT: When I enter any character with Manager, a new character opens and enters. But it doesn’t work when I enter id’s for the academy without entering the character name with the manager.

i have the problem number one

@JellyBitz i have problem selecting and login the accou t that gets created, i readed alot and tryed all ways but it dont login the char after create can u help me out ?

1 Like

@JellyBitz hi… i have this problem

Hello Friend. I have a problem just like the one you were having at the auto academy. with the following error.
She is graduating normal. The error appears after graduating the first char of the account. he can’t create a new one and log in…
can you help ???

[00:31:50] 1) KahRiWanVik Lv.41 ( )
[00:31:50] 2) RanMinWiJe Lv.41 (
)
[00:31:55] Plugin: Checking nickname [386869555666]
[00:31:55] Character: Cannot enter the game - server error or character name problem [1026]
[00:31:55] Plugin: Checking nickname [869481991826]

Maybe the name is too long?

IDK… BUT HOW I REPAIR IT.??? @Ryan

Change the max number in the plugin.

I did as I said, put fewer digits. but the same error happens. You are also not logging in when you create the first character. @Ryan

@JellyBitz @Ryan
i’m using your new version pVersion = ‘0.1.10’ but i still have the same error to create a second character.
I reduced the nickname digits to 10. It looks like something with the server too. could you help me ?
[11:43:18] Plugin: deleting character [Robb5875] Lv.41
[11:43:19] Plugin: xAcademy character list:
[11:43:19] 1) Viserys879 Lv.41 ()
[11:43:19] 2) Robb5875 Lv.41 (
)
[11:43:24] Character: Cannot enter the game - server error or character name problem [1026]
[11:43:28] Plugin: Checking nickname [Tormund590]
[11:43:29] Plugin: Checking nickname [Mance0495]

i have same problem . do u know any solution for this problem ? Anyone help me about auto select charecter ?

@neutron I reply you a lot through Discord, you can create the character manually and see the error by yourself. It could be the name or it’s not accepting the correct gear names used at starting level.

I’ll have to download the server and check through packets for this specific server (BrotherSRO) I’m not gonna do it. Enough is giving you the whole code and it’s 100% functional …

v0.1.10 it’s selecting character without problem.

2 Likes

@JellyBitz
I already said that there is no error logging in manually. just with the bot and want to fix it.

no one can help about it ? @Ryan @JellyBitz

Now I have the opportunity to try the new version. Problems fixed. You’re the best!

Cheers :hugs:

@JellyBitz WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD NEW VERSION ACADEMY V 1.10 ??

Here.

The plugin Works Fine y just have a quesiton

I create my custon name from 1000, now im in 3600 and it dosnt restart to the number 1000. How can i do it? Or theres a way that my bot acepts in academy all the names that starts with my custon name?

Thanks

help

pm nasıl atılıyor :frowning: