[Plugin] sNtfy

So it worked after that or still broken?

1 Like

I released a new update with your feedback.
We will be able to see the errors encountered while sending notifications as a log.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’m still not getting notifications.

Still not working…

hello @SN4DY
have u tried it?
is it working ?
thanks in advance.

Any expert to help fixing this plugin. please ?

I am not using phbot for now. so I make fixes according to the error logs you encounter. if you send the error you encounter, I can help.

I cant see where logs file is located ?
Also i can give u a temp. Username to test it if u want.
Thanks in advance.

due to my workload I don’t have time to play games and develop this plugin. unfortunately I won’t be able to help anytime soon.

1 Like

Well i appreciate ur situation. But at least tell us where logs files are located?

The default phBot log function works when there is an error. I don’t write it to an extra file.

Everything is ok and also no error logs.
Then the error log function isnt working…

Can you update the plugin to the latest version? I can notice that you are on the old version now. In version 0.0.4 the menu will not be broken and you will get phBot log when an error occurs.

I fixed it for you, the data was being sent all wrong and cleaned up a few other little things. I also added a test notification button. I did not test every notification but the ones i did are working.

sNtfy.py (32.1 KB)

@SN4DY If youre happy with the changes youre welcome to upload it to your GitHub.

3 Likes

Thanks man for ur support. You made my day. Really appreciated!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your support. Send a PR on Github if you want. Let everyone see your contribution on Github.

I updated Github thinking you wouldn’t open PR.

1 Like

Thank @SN4DY for amazing plugin and @DeRidder14 for fixed it. Now are working very well. Good job!!

@SN4DY just fix this line →
eventMessageItemSold = QtBind.createCheckBox(gui, “doNothing”, “Alchemy Completed”, _x, _y)
_y += 20

to

eventMessageItemSold = QtBind.createCheckBox(gui, “doNothing”, “Item Sold”, _x, _y)
_y += 20

3 Likes

Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

@Ryan can u whitelist again?