Pick up from warehouse, transfer to warehouse scenario

Hello,

Transferring the items to the safe and getting them back is fine, but I have a problem.

There is an item he needs to get from the warehouse. First he takes it all into his own inventory, then divides it and throws it back into the safe. So far, there is no problem.

But if the character does not have gold on him, he cannot return the item he took.

Is there a way to first take gold and leave it when you enter the safe?
@Ryan

uppp

How can I get gold priority during the storage process? @Ryan

Maybe try something like this in your script. Make sure you’ve set it to take gold

walk,3589,1966,-104
DoGuildStorage
DoGuildStorageStore
walk,3569,2003,-106

Normal warehouse, for example, he needs to take a reverze from the safe, divide it and put it back to the safe. But since there is no gold on the character, he cannot put the reverze back. If he can get gold before buying the rev, there will be no problem.

You can use DoGuildStorageTake first so it only takes not stores, then use DoGuildStorageStore to put it back

It’s not a guild warehouse, it’s a normal character warehouse.

Do the same just remove Guild…

1 Like

DoStorageTake
DoStorageStore
It’s already set like this :frowning:

If you’ve set to take gold then I don’t see why it wouldn’t take gold as part of the first command

She cannot return the item she took from the warehouse because there is no gold, but there is gold in the warehouse.

For example, how can I put 1 reverse and 1 speed on the character?

@Ryan can you help me?

@Ryan do you have any idea? How can I get 1 piece on each character like this?

With this configuration, if there is no gold on character, you cannot move items to your storage if your character level higher than 71. I suggest you to put at least 3M gold on yourself (for pots and other stuff).

If you want to have 1 reverse on yourself, simply go to “Pick Filter” and search for reverse. Right click on the item, click on “Take from Storage” then right click again and “Set Take Quantity” to 1.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

If you want to store items, simply right click and click “Store”. That is it.

@rawsly I do what you say, no problem anyway, the problem is that it doesn’t take the gold from the warehouse first, when I buy the item, I get an error because it tries to divide it and throw it again. Since there is no gold on it.

Yeah I got that. That is why you need to put some money on yourself at first. Then you start your bot. Everything will be fine. As I said, I would put around 3-5M gold rather than 600k. In case you need money for potions etc.

The problem is, I need to buy gold first for the bot, what priority should I make to buy gold?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.