PHBot - So-Ok Letters Event Quest Fix? (ExaySRO)

Hey I play ExaySRO and the So-Ok Letter Event is going on right now and I know before you have said in Recent posts to just do which I have been doing

"quest,Event So-Ok"

But right now on Exay we have an issue.
There is 2 quests for Event So-Ok on Exay, one quest is a CTF Quest that is Unavailable right now and is not for the Letter Event so it is messing up the script and making the script take too long see example here: Screenshot - 04927e4a8efac8a64d307e2c28739c44 - Gyazo

Yes the bot does turn in the letters but it does it EVERY other time, it tries to grab the other Unavailable CTF Quest from So-Ok first then it will turn in 1 set of letters, then it will try to grab the CTF Quest again then it will grab the letters and it’ll repeat which is very slow when it could be just selecting 1 quest instead of both…

I am wondering if you can make a feature Ryan where it will ONLY select the Letters Event Quest and NOT BOTH OF THE QUESTS from So-Ok, The bot takes a VERY VERY long time to go thru the letters because the bot keeps clicking on the first unavailable quest every other time it tries to turn in the quest, I tried typing in the name of the quest but I don’t think this is a feature yet, Please let me know if you could add such feature, Would really appreciate it. Or if there is some idea somebody has to fix this. Please let me know?

I tried to do “quest,Event So-Ok,E-X-A-Y Letters Event” but that didn’t work so I don’t know if this is possible?

@Ryan Help, I need your smartness, I beg ya haha please and thank you <3

They should have disabled it in the PK2 instead of renaming it. That’s weird.

Yeah…so what can I do to get around this? The owner doesn’t mind bots, but he doesn’t support them so if I ask him to change the PK2 he will probably say no… I only wanna be able to grab the So-Ok quest because right now each stack of letters (max) is 2500 so it takes ages to even complete the task its trying to do because it keeps trying to turn in the Unavailable CTF Quest. Is there ANY possible way to get around this before this Letter Event Ends? @Ryan

Were only able to turn in 1 set of letters for each reward, the only fastest way ive found to turn in the letters is WITHOUT using the bot and using an AutoClicker, because if you click on the quest itself, you can click very fast to keep claiming without having to open So-Ok again, so pretty much as soon as you click on “E-X-A-Y Letters Event” it will say 1. Get your gift & 2. End Conversation. If somehow you can get the bot to stay on the 1. Get your gift part and have it turn in all the letters untill the inventory is full, Sort the inventory, then repeat…Because right now like I said it tries to close the quest window instead of keeping it open and consecutively getting all the rewards at once, it closes the chat window and tries to talk to So-Ok again which is a whole process in itself, it just takes too long…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.