Ph Bot Consignment I'm Having Problems Registering Auto Items!

Friends come to the auto consignment in the city cycle and put the items I specified on the consignment at the price I specified.

However, although my settings are the same for all my characters, some characters put the sales area on the consignment in order to sell the complete item,

some of them, for example, just put 1 item on it and put them on a lot of consignment.

I haven’t been able to solve this.

If you say setting, the setting is the same in all of them, but some of them put the items on the full consignment and save and sell them, while others put 1 or, for example, 5 or 6, the remaining 4 slots remain empty on the consignment.

Is there a solution to this?

Did you teleport after the bot added them then actually check the listing in consignment?

Yes, it teleports downhanga and does the city loop there. so the problem is that it doesn’t add to the consignment. or missing addition.

No that’s not what I asked. Teleport yourself manually and go look at consignment manually to see if it’s added correctly. Just make sure you are teleporting AFTER the bot adds them.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.