PayPal

Due to an increasing amount of fraud occurring on PayPal, I have added an email confirmation that will be sent to the PayPal email (not your bot email). You must click the link in order to have the time be applied to your account. You will receive your account details immediately, but it will not have any time until you click this link. It only needs to be done once.

If you are using Hotmail/Outlook you should check your spam folder. Most emails get sent to spam with that email provider.

This system no longer applies.

15 Likes

Recently, PayPal broke (intentionally or not) the ability to create a basic HTML form and have a payment be processed. The “complete purchase” button on their website does absolutely nothing. This has forced me to change the way the payment system works for PayPal.

When you make a payment via PayPal you will receive a bot card on your PayPal email. You will not receive any bot time on the email you type in the field on the buy page or on your PayPal email. You will then need to follow the link at the bottom of the email and redeem the card. This is the same system that resellers use to sell phBot time and is the best I can do until PayPal resolves this issue.

I decided to implement this solution so people that buy time for others via PayPal can simply give them a bot card instead of contacting me to move time.

You can redeem cards through phBot.org → Account → Redeem or click here.

Thank you @Delirus for making this short tutorial.

PayPal should be back to normal now.