Palmyra craptrap

Hi,

I have been reading previous posts to the crap trap problem. Am I right in saying we cannot start the bot up in clientless due to an issue with SilkroadR (Palmyra server only?)

Is there any way to get around this? Im a little confused.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

I haven’t officially released the fixed version for Palmyra yet.

https://mega.nz/#!KhhmFSTb!q_Mx2gAWcdGeMBPdm_scezbPMumFGoFGaOqkWeVgEyE

Ah okay thanks Ryan, any idea what time roughly this will be available?

Probably today. I’m also testing some other things with quest. You can use that version until then.

The download link is for both testing and stable, should both work?

That link is for testing only. I don’t think stable needs any changes for it to work but I haven’t tried it yet. Servers are now full so it’s difficult to test things.

Do you want a char with vip to test it?

I just need to know if stable is able to login clientless on Palmyra and teleport without disconnecting.

The version 23.5.0 works in clientless , but go client still not working client loads and then crash to clientless again.

I can lanch the game in clientless using v.23.5.0 but when trying to go back to client it attemps to launch the game and immediately goes back to cleintless

[17:14:14] Bot stopped. Botting time [0 minutes]

[17:16:10] Switching to clientless mode

[17:16:35] Switching to clientless mode

Is this only on Palmyra?

Yes Ryan

I don’t see how that’s possible. If you want to send me an account I can take a look at it.

1 Like

Sure will message you now

1 Like

Hello and good evening is there any way to go client now?
Or is this option not working yet and we can only be in clientless?
Should the CrapTrap option in bot be “Local” or “Remote” ?

Craptrap not needed anymore, we have to wait untill ryan checkout on palmyra @Ryan if u need a char i can fix a vip char if necessary

phtesting
works good for palmyra

also @Ryan
if u need a vip at palmyra for phstable testing
i got u covered
let me know

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.