Isro problem

In isro the bot is not showing statistics anymore

What stats? All stats are working fine for me.

cant even login on isro anymore. cant update the client so its irrelevant

Sounds like you have some issues on your end. Isro is working fine

idk man they perm banned my hwid. cant login from my laptop anymore for 3 days now. and i didnt touch it to make sure that the bot isnt spamming login. i had 1 char logged in btw^^ i can login the account via my tower pc :smiley: are they that screwed ? XD

I have no idea I’ve not heard of anyone being hwid banned on isro. What does it say when you login without the bot on your laptop?

Technically they could ban your MAC address but if you login with the bot that data is randomized.

It says something like connection to the server has ended in the launcher. First i had it on both pcs but it persisted only on my laptop

Really weird they did this. Maybe bcuz i wasnt using prem but man… i had just 1 char and not a scav army

No chance, there’s thousands of chars without prem or VIP. You got something else going on

i cant connect via my router anymore. both pcs get the same error. i cant fix it

TRsro is working just fine. they must have banned my IP

when i use a different internet connection, i tried the wifi of my neighbour. it says the server is undergoing an inspection XD cant even reach the website through the alternative connection. they messed something up

now i even tried my phone as a hotspot and it gives me the same error like connection to the server has ended. that cant be possible. my mobile internet is a whole different story. wht can be the cause here ? both pcs same behaviour

tried to connect via hide.me free vpn and it works when i use USA IP. did they ban german ips in general maybe ?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.