Idea for future update

Yes next version.

Maybe disable Astral, Immortals, steady, and luck by default.

Maybe next version. I don’t think people would have most of those in their inventory.

I can only speak for myself, but I almost always do, so it’d be very reassuring to have them removed by default.

I’ll add it for the next version.

1 Like

I think if you don’t already have your invertory, The PHbot will automatical jump next to the stone.

Correct. I’ll still change it since those don’t add any value besides for plussing.

1 Like

When is this feature coming new to Phbot … and i find it hard as to keep typing all the % for everything i want a max all on Attribute and alchemic would be epic

You can already do this. Click “Add All Blues”.

Wicked cheers Bro changed from Stable to Testing and there it is you sir are a legend … now to learn what the plugins can do :smiley: thanks again

@Ryan ehmm could you add support for “Add All Blues” also for the resistences on accessorys
atm its just str and int for accessorys if you hit “Add All Blues”

Yeah it don’t add attack rate either on weapons

I haven’t been using phBot since 23.5.5. But last time i had it it wouldn’t add Elemental Resistances to accessory’s if you used “Add All Blue’s” button. Has this been added?

I need names of tablets to add things like that.

Magic stone of fogs = Freeze Resist
Magic stone of air = Shock Resist
Magic stone of fire = Burn Resist
Magic stone of immunity = Poison Resist
Magic stone of revival = Zombie Resist

max is 20% (100%) each
tablet is “Jade tablet of” …

I have all of those already.

1 Like

I’ll buy a subscription soon and use it again, might’ve been an issue from my side then. Thanks for checking.

Yeah it dont add them when i click add all blues all it added was Str and Int same with weapons and stuff not everything gets Added not sure if its bot or Server im playing atm tho cant test …

I remember why now. It’s because the percentages aren’t in the text file so it only adds ones that have it. That’s why you only see Str and Int for accessories.

as far i know if its not custom made by gm its always 20%