I have problem in script mobs119+120

I made the script
But when you return to the city and return to the place of Party
Standing before the place of the party some meters and stand I do not know why tried so much but failed
I talk about quest 120 mob Shackle

why account when take exp stop i see from map stop when take exp in script quest

I don’t fully understand the issue. Post the scripts.

1 Like

look brother i make 2 quest in mobs 120+119 account make quest back np but when back change quest and back slot
It stops just before the place some meters

Make Quest 120
Like Quest Job
But when it finishes and comes back to change it and on the way back he stands before Party
When the Quest takes the Eldet, it appears on the screen when it takes some experience

120bk.txt (926 Bytes)

there ?

Did you try auto quest without setting a script and enabling collision detection? There will be a version released soon that will be able to automatically turn in quests no matter where they are in game.

1 Like

[quote=“Ryan, post:8, topic:3783, full:true”]
Did you try auto quest without setting a script and enabling collision detection? There will be a version released soon that will be able to automatically turn in quests no matter where they are in game
[/quote] Is this available in this release v16.2.5 ?
All I want is to understand why
When he arrives near the place of the party and takes some experiance stands and does not move when he returns from receiving the Quest

No, you should use testing.

see same time

Did it get the reward? If that dialog is still there it’s fine.

He takes the Quest and when he finishes he comes back and takes the Quest again and stands here

1 Like

Oh that helps. I am looking into it.

oki i wait you please dont forget

It should be fixed in 23.1.9 which is out now.

you mean you make a new update 11.2.5 ?

Not for stable.

but hard to use other bot many lag in other bot

maybe can add please in stable