How to retaliate attack on the bot?

In phbot before or still have, I’m not sure. But, in the past, there was an option in case a player attacked us and the bot attacked again [selecting an option to fight back].
I was landing in a Job room, sometimes the enemy attacks me, I wonder if you have the option for Char to strike back?

P.S: I used to have that option.
+Plus: I’ve known phbot since the time it was created many years ago.

You cant attack players with the bot

The question is when I am using Job (Trader, Hunter or Thief.)

Of course, I am not going to attack a player without wearing a Job cape.
That would make my character PK.

may have prevented it because of unfair competition

Its still a player regardless if they are wearing a job suit or not lol

my opinion phbot should never attack real players ,severely damages the server
and there is no competition
servers will look for ways to block phbot

of course you are a player.
however you are using Job, this would have the identification and also having the possibility to check the option if you would fight back or not only for when you are using Job.
If you are not using Job, you do not have to check this option. something like that would be illogical.

But the point of the matter is wearing job clothes and not being without Job.

Thats not logical, its abusive. Play the game if you want to defend your trades.

But I didn’t say if it’s for when I’m doing Trader.

:man_facepalming:

I raised this question because every time the Char will level up on a spot to raise the Job level (not doing Trader or protecting the load on Trader [Hunter]) and we are often “AFK”, anyone will be afk leaving the account upando, that nobody can argue.
There is always an enemy attacking us and killing the Char, thus making it impossible to char up and take Job’s level.
That’s what I’m trying to say. So, several servers have Rooms or a common map to leave Job by leveling up and doing quests.
The doubt is to fight back the attack of enemies that will not let people up.
It certainly happens to many people, it is undeniable.

@Silkroadtutorial i think you dont understand or must be realy blind/short minded if you dont see the consequencis if the bot would atk back to players
its not about job or what you are doing
its about that the bot will not attack a player becurse JOB / FTW mode is hardly pvp based it will be extremly unfair against the other player if you are afk at the time you get attacked
its ur problem if you dont want to be player attacked in job while afk
you have 2 choises

1. go to town and stop bot if you wanna go afk
  2. just dont go afk
    end of the conversation @Ryan pls close
1 Like