How to keep party matching reformed without renewing it?

hello there
when i reform a party it wont stay for a long
the bot removes it automatically then reform again after a while
how to make the bot keep the reformed party number without renewing every short time?
any help will be appreciated
thanks in advance.

u cant theres a limit how long pt match can stay formed

In SBot theres no party matching time limits
Why this option isnt available in phbot?
And why there is a limit?!
Is theres a plugin or something else ?

In SBot theres no party matching time limits
Why this option isnt available in phbot?
And why there is a limit?!
Is theres a plugin or something else to have unlimited time for party matching ?

Yes there is. The matching disappears automatically after about 10-15 minutes.

so how to keep my party reformed to appear on the top of party matching window?
any option to activate this?
any plugin ?
or any other way to do this ? cuz i really need it.
any help will be really appreciated
thanks in advance.

You misunderstood, the game deletes it not phbot. What is the reason you want this? Maybe there’s another solution for you

No. not the game. i use SBot also and it keeps the party reformed 24\7 without removing it
the bot itself removes it and reforms again
Also i tried to reform through normal client without the bot and its working 24\7 without removing it
so the issue is phbot itself.
idk what the reason of removing and reforming every 10 mins? why the bot does this?
I wonder if theres an option to keep the party reformed
or any plugin or any other way to do this
i will really appreciate any help
thanks in advance.

bump

why u bumping it not bot related its deleted automatically after a while from silkroad itself

1 Like

the only way i assume you could keep it alive is changing party title 24/7 im not sure if it would still auto delete from the system

Btw im using Psro server not the official one.
Have u tried reforming through normal client?
Or have u tried SBot? u can try new cracked sbot 1.0.0.51 its free
If the game system removes the party automatically why when i open normal client it keeps reformed more than 24hrs without removing?

Although SBot is trash and its old fashioned bot it but it has only two functions that i wish they come to phbot
1- party reforming isnt getting removed
2- ultra fast attack mode- it detects the mob before the client requests the graphical files

Can u try it please through normal client without bot or use the trash sbot and give me a feedback please? If u have time ofcourse.

I bumbed the thread because i have a point and i wanna someome to hear me. I didnt meant to be annoying.

Thanks in advance.

1. I can add an option to not remove it from the list. It’s possible it never gets removed on vSRO private servers.
  2. Set LowLatency=1 in your phBot.ini file.

I added the option to the party tab.

1 Like

Oh yes!
Man i respect you
I really appreciate ur work. Ur the best im serious!

Is it an upcoming update right?

So I have to set “LowLatency=1” in phbot.ini or u implemented it as a new feature?

Thank you again ur a respectful man!

Yes that will be available in the next version or from the download I posted above. The LowLatency=1 option goes into phBot.ini. I added that feature a long time ago.

1 Like

No. Phbot removing it very early than game itself.

It’s already fixed. u can download the new phbot version above or u can w8 for the public update.
A big Thanks to Ryan hes a decent man. I really appreciate his work. He doesn’t hesitate to pay attention and hearing from the community. THANK YOU!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.