How to increase attack speed?

There is a little delay after killing a monster. Bot switches the monster so slow. How can I set Bot switches to another monster before ending the last skill for the current monster?

search for the monster maybe it works

I did try. But it did not work out

Try to disable collision detection

I did not turn it on

good which are the collisions in which tab this is option

It’s extremely fast. If it’s not it’s usually your latency to the server causing a delay.

1 Like

I used several Bots. I realize that phbot is very slow in switching monsters when comparing to others. Of course, I use all Bots on the same PC. So that, when I use phbot, I could not ks monsters with other players who use other bots. Their bots are faster than phbot, so I do not have monsters to kill. :slight_smile:

1 Like

try to turn on “dont move” option in traning area section

compared to the bot from the cave i feel like phbot is little bit faster. As Ryan said often it is a problem of latency. So it also deepends on which server you are playing in your comparison.

Since he is talki ng about testi ng on same pc, latency is not the problem. I dont care much the speed of the bot myself but my friends also saying the phbot is slower.

1 Like

for compare corectly :
look at your skill atak order
look at your seting buff / party buff ( maybe try to casting some skil but can’t cuz active cuz of parti buffer ) same for devil spirit i-f you plus it and u selected use devil on specifique mob he wil try to cast devil without succes and stop atak some second
loock at ur training area / and selecting mob
loock at enable colision on /off ?
loock at your pick filter if you use pet dont select pick item only pick pet
loock at many seting for a better atak is the only way too compare it
after you can thinking about latency that another story ===> provider / dns /local network /wifi etc etc :smiley:

1 Like

It’s already very fast on taking target. If there is large amount of time between taking target and also attack, try to use “Slower attack mode” which may help to decrease that time. Sometimes that happens if you have high latency/ping that creates delay.

Other suggestions;
Be sure all your settings have correctly done.
Use cable connection but not WiFi.

@ahmet this is not true. The latency is the time data packages needs to travel between your pc and network partner / Website or Server. so it have alot to to with your internet connection speed and where the other server is. for example if you want to access a server from EU to china there is frequently a high latency

Same source pc, same sro server. only difference is the bot.
phbot or any bot is not changing my location (EU) or the sro server location (china)

if you dont understand what im trying to say, latency is the same whatever bot is according to your thesis and actually it is. so latency is not a problem here.

@jaya as i said im not concerning about the speed of phbot, you could be right but i wont test it anyway :smiley: but i will keep in my mind if i need it for that thanks for your reply

phBot IS THE BEST[quote=“dateback, post:1, topic:2980, full:true”]
There is a little delay after killing a monster. Bot switches the monster so slow. How can I set Bot switches to another monster before ending the last skill for the current monster?
[/quote]

It already does that.

1 Like

I appreciated your work… Thank you!