Getting stuck in script after mounting fellow

Hi. I am having an issue with my script. I want my chars to go to the training area by mounting the fellow pet. When they start from town they mount the pet and everything is normal. But, when they teleport to Roc Mountain they don’t re-mount. I tried creating a script manually and add the following commands:

teleport,Aircraft Ticket Seller Shard,Aircraft Ticket Seller Sangnia
wait,5000
mount,fellow
wait,2000
walk,-5642,622,3943

Character mounts the fellow but doesn’t move, it gets stuck at the coordinate where it had mounted the fellow. I saw a similar thread where you mentioned it may not be able to get the first coordinate after moving to the next room in the cave, so I tried this:

wait,5000
walk,-5723,632,3861
wait,2000
mount,fellow
wait,2000
walk,-5642,622,3943

But the same problem persists. The char will mount the fellow but get stuck at that point. When I manually stop the bot and re-start it rest of the script runs without a problem.

I also tried checking ride fellow pet to the training area and remount in caves check boxes and going to the training area without manually created scripts, I tried unchecking those options and use the script I created. Always gets stuck after mounting the pet, or with the auto script it will teleport but continue without mounting the fellow.

Is there a solution to this?

Thanks.

Use the StopStart command in my ScriptCommands plugin.

wait,5000
walk,-5723,632,3861
mount,fellow
walk,-5642,622,3943
StopStart

I’ll give it a try as soon as I’m able to. Thanks :+1: