Forum migration

Hello,
my account couldnt pass to the new forum i guess i tried to login it doesnt let me
the pw sent to my email doesnt work please help
account id is vedat53

Accounts were not migrated.

but i cant login to my account its saying there is no account releated to my email or saying my pw is wrong

If you did not have bot time it would not bring your account over for it.

i have bot time but i cant login to forum
its saying pw or id is wrong im sending i forgot my pw its sending a pw but still not letting me login

Forum no longer has anything to do with the bot account. They are separate. You can reset the password here if you need to: phBot | Silkroad Online Bot

i did reset but still not accepting the pw

What is not accepting the password?

the forum im putting my id not accepting its not accepting email either and im using the pw that is sent nothing is working

I just said the forum has nothing to do with the bot account now. The accounts are separate. When you reset the password on phbot.org that is for the bot.

ohhh i see lol i got confused a bit but thank you for the help

1 Like

No problem.

question
i saw that if i wont change pw bot wont show the time that is left if i wont change the pw on my bot and continue using my old pw and renew my subscription am i i gonna be logged out when the bot time is out in old pw?
the time in the old pw?
the question is a bit complicated but im confused aswell .d

If you use the new password that you got from phbot.org you don’t have to do anything.

Türkçe yazarsan yardımcı olabilirim daha detaylı @vedat54

yav şifreyi değiştirme niyetinde değilim çünkü birsürü hesap var oyunda hepsi dc olcak diye korkuyorum sıkıntım o

Şöyle yeni forumdaki ph kullanıyorsunuz eski mi?

en:im afraid of changing the pw bc i have so many accounts logged in im afraid of them getting dc thats why im wondering if i wont change the pw would it still be fine?

şuanda eski forum id pw kullanıyorum bot için bunu değişmezsem sıkıntı olurmu bot için? eski bot süresini görücekmiş çünkü o süre bitince hesaplarım dc yermi?

o süre bitince hesabınız dc yiyor otomatikmen ve malesef yeni foruma geçtiğimiz için mail üzerinden artık kendiniz oluşturduğunuz bir kullanıcı adı ve ya şifreyi girmiyorsunuz. Mailinizi yazıyorsunuz size otomatik kullanıcı adı ve pw geliyor tabiki bundan sonra mail uzatmanız yeterli olcaktır tek bir seferlik bu böyle süreniz bitmeden maili uzatırsanız tekrardan kullanıcı adı pw yollamaz üzerine yazar anlatabildim mi acaba ?