Data load status 100%

I have a problem; when I have a character in the game, most of the time when another wants to enter, the window opens and I go to data load status 100% and nothing happens. If the one who is in the game disconnects, then all my characters go to 100% and no one enters the game. I have to disconnect my manager and reopen it and I can enter the characters but when one characters disconnect, the data load status 100% come back and i cant enter in game.

i have the same problem need help please if any one know

I have the same issue since 2 weeks

Can you provide exact steps to reproduce the problem?

i also get this problem, but i call it the "client bug " basically i am unable to relog any client until i use task manager ( or cmd command ) to close all open sro clients, otherwise i wont be able to start any client ( even using loader or launcher ) i believe it is not a phbot issue, rather a client issue

1 Like

That client bug has been around forever. If you can find the client that is stuck in memory and kill it that should fix it.

i know, i mean that might be the case here because u will click launch and the bot wont be able to launch the client due to that bug

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.