Condition suggest

hi @Ryan could you add to conditions start pick gold and stop pick gold
i want my chars stop pick gold only if ----- in the range ? can you add it ?

if ---- in the range stop gold pick only, this option will make pick up so smart, char still pick up every thing except the gold.

@Ryan

Probably won’t do this. I’d have to modify the gold pick state in the pick filter or add a bunch of stuff to specifically toggle gold on/off.

understood i only want char pick gold if ------ not in training, you choose the way :smiley:

change pick radius ? and make 1 character pick golds other character pick items lol :d

no i make all pick all except gold 1 char pick if dc or in town other char pick if dc other pick
i use this know but the problem is i can stop and start pick for every thing i want control the gold to make char pick every thing but if xxxxxx not here pick gold too, you understand what i mean ?

no :smiley:

let’s say you have 8 char pt mobs lv 117
all 8 char pick up quests stones
but 1 cha only pick up gold
if dc other char pick up gold

useless

2 Likes

if you make gold bot in mobs lv 107 you will know what is that mean, 5 chars go to pick or 4 chars still attack and 1 pick up for all ???

Pick pet?

haven’t, chars must pick up

5 attackers 4 still attack and 1 pick up gold, it helps me to kill more more mobs

headache on this thread :smiley:

u have gold bot pt so u can buy one pet res/month lol

sorry i go out :smiley:

bruh i am logging like 300 account and dont even need these things lol :smiley:

260 account only :smiley: :smiley: anyway i will try, i will pm you to come and see.