Command Lines- .bat

Hello, when I want to log in to the game with the bat file, only --client works and the others do not work like --username, --password, --character, --relogdc vb… Does anyone know why?

Can you show your bat file

start C:\Users\might\AppData\Local\Programs\phBot\phBot.exe --skipupdates --locale private-server --privateserver Averus --username blahblah --password blahblah --character blahblah --client

When I add relogdc and other commandline options like username,password,character vs. none of them work

if you make a mistake on one then the ones following that wont work so try to add one by one so you know if you made a mistake or not.

Okey but when i try like this “start C:\Users\might\AppData\Local\Programs\phBot\phBot.exe --skipupdates --locale private-server --privateserver Averus --client --returntotown”

client button working but returntotown not work what is the problem ?

–username, --paswword, --character, --startbot is not working :frowning:

If there is a sequence, why does --client work and the others don’t?

start C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Programs"phBot Testing"\phBot.exe --locale trsro --server Olympos --username blahblah --password blahblah --character Hellblah --passcode 159753 --profile solo --relogdc --startbot

change phbot location and --locale

I do what you say, but nothing changes, no information is entered into the username and password fields.

Could it be that it is not working on the private server?

private-server --privateserver Averus care for this one

–privateserver Averus ? maybe this be ur fault.

–server Averus try like this

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.